Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SHED View Post
    Jealous of your history, your arse.
    We hold the record for the highest ever top division points in a season.
    We hold the record for the most ever top flight wins in a season.
    We hold the record for the fewest goals conceded in a season - which we took off you.
    We hold the record for the most consecutive home league games undefeated - which we took off you 9 days ago and is still going.
    We've had over 100,000 at Stamford Bridge when we played Dynamo Moscow, what's the highest crowd at Anfield?
    4 out of the top 10 crowd's in football league history where, guess where? Stamford Bridge!
    I could go on but that'll do

As for no trophies before Abramovich, under Vialli we held the Cup Winners Cup, FA Cup & League Cup AT THE SAME TIME, let's forget the Super Cup.
    I could go on but that'll do.

You could go on? Please do, PLEASE

Next you'll be citing Charity Shields and Texaco Cups as achievements....you're already mentioning Super Cups and a European Trophy that no longer exists.

Honours

Domestic

League
    First Division/Premier League[63]: 3
    1954-55, 2004-05, 2005-06

Second Division/Championship: 2
    1983-84, 1988-89

Cups
    FA Cup: 4
    1970, 1997, 2000, 2007

League Cup: 4
    1965, 1998, 2005, 2007

FA Charity Shield/Community Shield[64]: 3
    1955, 2000, 2005

Full Members Cup: 2
    1986, 1990

European
    UEFA Cup Winners' Cup: 2
    1971, 1998

European Super Cup: 1
    Your ENTIRE trophy haul, Super Cups, Full member Cups and Charity Shields included....

Shall we compare?

Honours
    For more details on this topic, see Liverpool F.C. seasons.

Domestic

League
    League[72] titles: 18
    1900-01, 1905-06, 1921-22, 1922-23, 1946-47, 1963-64, 1965-66, 1972-73, 1975-76, 1976-77, 1978-79, 1979-80, 1981-82, 1982-83, 1983-84, 1985-86, 1987-88, 1989-90

Division Two (Level 2)
    1893-94, 1895-96, 1904-05, 1961-62

Lancashire League
    1892-93

Cups

FA Cups: 7
    1965, 1974, 1986, 1989, 1992, 2001, 2006

League Cups: 7
    1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1995, 2001, 2003

Community Shields[73]: 15 (10 outright, 5 shared)
    1964 (shared), 1965 (shared), 1966, 1974, 1976, 1977 (shared), 1979, 1980, 1982, 1986 (shared), 1988, 1989, 1990 (shared), 2001, 2006

Screen Sport Super Cup[74]

European
    European Cups and UEFA Champions League[2] titles: 5
    1977, 1978, 1981, 1984, 2005

UEFA Cups: 3
    1973, 1976, 2001

UEFA Super Cups: 3
    1977, 2001, 2005

Embarassing hey? And to think, half your trophy haul was only acheived through the Russian money launderers dirty money.
    Last edited by King_Kenny; 21st August 2007 at 01:00.
    ┌∩┐(_)┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by Kop View Post
    Twice in the ground in the last, oh, 5 years.

Yeah, regularly.

I'm going to get a song about Helicopter's made for Stamford Bridge.
    Fact is Kop there already is songs about Matthew Harding. Happens all over where lucky at Oldham we use to get the old town full of p**ks sung although it was not a tragic event no nice either.

Known fact although Leeds say there is nothing to rival about some remind Bradford about the fire also.
    I, I live among the creatures of the night

I accuse history

Ezekiel 23:20
    Quote Originally Posted by brianlfc View Post

You could go on? Please do, PLEASE

Next you'll be citing Charity Shields and Texaco Cups as achievements....you're already mentioning Super Cups and a European Trophy that no longer exists.

Your ENTIRE trophy haul, Super Cups included....
    Try and hold together a cogent argument . Let me spell it out for you in a not too sardonic way: Ollie said we didn't have any trophies before Abramovich, i proved him wrong - get it?

No history? Answer the fact that we hold the RECORDS for points total, most wins, fewest goals conceded, bigger crowds than you. No history? Our present and future don't look too shabby

Quote Originally Posted by 23 CARRA GOLD View Post
    Just like JT's ma got it off Carras brother

F**kin do one bellend
    To sing about the tragic death of so many fans is totally out of order .They should be shown respect not ridiculed.

Quote Originally Posted by NolanUnited View Post
    To sing about the tragic death of so many fans is totally out of order .They should be shown respect not ridiculed.
    Thats the sad thing, Hillsborough was a disaster that could have happened to anyone, even those knobjockeys singing the damn songs.
    ┌∩┐(_)┌∩┐

TheLiverbirdUponMyChest 23 CARRA GOLD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NolanUnited View Post
    As I said I try not to pay too much attention to the sick pricks

Could of ben any of us that day
    9 - EL NINO

Narcissistic Sports Pimp. jonesch's Avatar
    If you can't take it, don't give it.
    Twitter: @imchrisjones

Thats the sad thing, Hillsborough was a disaster that could have happened to anyone, even those knobjockeys singing the damn songs.
    Exactly mate .

Quote Originally Posted by jonesch View Post
    If you can't take it, don't give it.
    Take what? Give what?
    ┌∩┐(_)┌∩┐

Same as Munich. Get over it, it's only words.
    For the record i think people who sing songs about Hillsborough are foolish and need to grow up. I come from a time when 'we' sang about Hitler and Auschwitz when we played Spurs, when we went to Leeds we sand "Did the ripper get your Mum?", when we played Watford we sang about Elton John being a poof. Sung "You're gonna get your f*cking heads kicked in - and mean't it. People made monkey chants to black players.

If you got home from some games without a severe kicking you were lucky. Words mean very little compared to some coward trying to slash you with a stanley knife or being outnumbered by a massive crew looking for your blood.
    Words are nothing if you live in the real world.

Narcissistic Sports Pimp. jonesch's Avatar
    Take what? Give what?
    Well you can't honestly say you don't sing songs about other disasters?
    Twitter: @imchrisjones

Same as Munich. Get over it, it's only words.
    For the record i think people who sing songs about Hillsborough are foolish and need to grow up. I come from a time when 'we' sang about Hitler and Auschwitz when we played Spurs, when we went to Leeds we sand "Did the ripper get your Mum?", when we played Watford we sang about Elton John being a poof. Sung "You're gonna get your f*cking heads kicked in - and mean't it. People made monkey chants to black players.

If you got home from some games without a severe kicking you were lucky. Words mean very little compared to some coward trying to slash you with a stanley knife or being outnumbered by a massive crew looking for your blood.
    Words are nothing if you live in the real world.
    Yes those times where some of the blackest days in football but that is no excuse for still singing songs about Munich or Hillsborough.
    I, I live among the creatures of the night

Quote Originally Posted by TOM OAFC View Post
    Yes those times where some of the blackest days in football but that is no excuse for still singing songs about Munich or Hillsborough.
    Did i say they were?

They're still only words. Doesn't compare to being stabbed, badly beaten or seriously fearing for your life.
    Like i said - get your own house in order. Like you said - 'all teams have dim fans' including Liverpool, including us.

Edit: Let's not forget Heysel, what do words matter?
    Last edited by SHED; 21st August 2007 at 02:04.

Shed, Kindly do everyone a favour and **** off please......

Why is it when we refer to our history is it living in the past, but not for United and Chelsea (even though you've got **** all to be proud of)...?

Keep on bringing up your "records" (Most of which daddy bought you)...and continue to make a fool of yourself, Keep acting like they compare to ours..but you'll only continue to be a well beaten second....

Facts are your fans showed themselves to be scum, Is it okay for you to do it because others before you have? Shed, why do you think your fans chanted those songs? will you chant Munich songs to United? Or other offensive songs to other teams? Why did your fans only sing songs about us and not your own team? The only songs I heard from your lot where concerning us, excluding of course the odd "Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea".....

What do you think will happen when Roman packs up?....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 23 CARRA GOLD View Post
    Have come to expect it from all teams now... They think because its so long ago that its ok to chant about it now. Couldnt give a f*ck what they say or sing, these people do not matter to anyone effected by hillsbrough. Just a gang of ******s.

Alot of teams who come to Anfield sing more about us than themselves, sad tw@ts
    Its embarrassing to be honest. Nearly every set of away fans in England are obnoxious, ignorant, new age twats, with no humour or variety, so just sing the same old shite everyone else does. "Shall we sing a song for you" the true small time muppet anthem. Because everyone just copies off everyone else, that's why the Hillsborough chanting will spread.

At least when we play in Europe, you get some good away supporters at Anfield.

Did i say they were?

They're still only words. Doesn't compare to being stabbed, badly beaten or seriously fearing for your life.
    Like i said - get your own house in order. Like you said - 'all teams have dim fans' including Liverpool, including us.

Edit: Let's not forget Heysel, what do words matter?
    Oh don't worry, I'm pretty sure the favour will be returned upon our away game at Stamford Bridge. Because the 'supporters' of ourselves will probably have a few helicopter songs up their sleeve like Kop said.

Just a question though, if it was your Dad or brother who was killed in a tragedy such as Hillsborough, and people were singing songs about your fans killing them, would you just brush it off as words?

It's been going on for almost 20 years at our attempt to get justice, and it's bell ends like you being dismissive of such a serious tragedy which makes a mockery of the fan's hard work.

what do words matter? shed you ignorant ****.

I think singing songs about such events are just sad and discusting and should be left firmly in the past

Personally worst i've heard is town full of ****s.
    @ticope87

Blog Entries
    Same as Munich Get over it, it's only words.
    How many times have your good old friends at Rangers been warned over ground closure and banning orders over sectarian chanting?

In England, stand up or show any passion and you're liable to get thrown out but chanting about disasters is fine.

Munich chanting was obviously wrong and generally left in the 80s; certainly in the ground. Its only the last couple of years its re-emerged at all; primarily in response to Hillsborough chants.

We've played your good selves countless times since Hillsborough and have never heard any chants regarding Hillsborough from Chelsea supporters. So why now?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information