+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Match Money

Match Money

I am a newbie. What is the best way to get as much money as possible from friendlies? Home vs. Away. How do I get a match with more fans to collect more money?

the ammount of money you get from friendlys isnt really worth worrying about, league and cup is where it counts.

defunct like third lanark
    Quote Originally Posted by theriffs1 View Post
    I am a newbie. What is the best way to get as much money as possible from friendlies? Home vs. Away. How do I get a match with more fans to collect more money?
    Try to play teams from a high as league as possible as they'll have the largest fan clubs & this affects friendly attendance. I do believe international friendlies have slighter higher attendances than matches against teams from your own country, but I may be wrong there. However if you do choose to play international friendlies & you can only get friendlies versus teams at or below your own league level then play at home in order to save the travel costs.

defunct like third lanark
    PS. If you want I can a couple of friendlies against you. One at home, one away then you'll be able to gauge which was the most profitable. But I'm playing in the fed friendly cup at the moment so it'll have to wait for a couple of weeks.

My team Wincobank Ironopolis - ID: 61015.

I will take you up on that. I will send you an invite when available. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information