Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MILLWALL = SCUM

MILLWALL = SCUM

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE MILLWALL FANS WHO LIVES AND BREATHES IS COMPLETE AND UTTER SCUM AND I HOPE YOU ARE ALL PROUD OF YOUR BA*TARD CLUB.

THUGS ARE ATTACKING THE PLAYERS ON THE FIELD OF PLAY AND OUR KEEPER HAS BEEN BADLY INJURED BY THESE IDIOTS.

MILLWALL SHOULD BE BANNED SINE DIE FOR THEIR DESPICABLE BEHAVIOUR AND RECEIVE A RECORD FINE FOR THEIR SCUM SUPPORTERS.

I MAKE NO APOLOGIES FOR SHOUTING AS I AM APPALLED AT WHAT IS HAPPENING.

Sit down you girl.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Latics4Ever View Post
    EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE MILLWALL FANS WHO LIVES AND BREATHES IS COMPLETE AND UTTER SCUM AND I HOPE YOU ARE ALL PROUD OF YOUR BA*TARD CLUB.

THUGS ARE ATTACKING THE PLAYERS ON THE FIELD OF PLAY AND OUR KEEPER HAS BEEN BADLY INJURED BY THESE IDIOTS.

MILLWALL SHOULD BE BANNED SINE DIE FOR THEIR DESPICABLE BEHAVIOUR AND RECEIVE A RECORD FINE FOR THEIR SCUM SUPPORTERS.

I MAKE NO APOLOGIES FOR SHOUTING AS I AM APPALLED AT WHAT IS HAPPENING.

I bet Lee Hughes haven't seen all that blood and carnage before - shocking!

Quote Originally Posted by kirkby_red View Post
    Sit down you girl.
    Piss off you prat. If you find footballers being attacked on a pitch as acceptable then your as bad as the Millwall scum.

Hughesy! Hughesy! Hughesy! Stupid cockneys
    The Latics

Keep The Faith

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by superclyde View Post
    Stupid cockneys
    Coming from a Manc wannabe

Tad harsh. NOLU seems alright.

Piss off you prat. If you find footballers being attacked on a pitch as acceptable then your as bad as the Millwall scum.
    I don't. Neither do I find labelling all Millwall fans as scum because of the action of a few :

Idiot.

Your club is scum for employing a **** like Hughes. So get off your high horse, take a step back and take a long hard look at the morals of your club.

Quote Originally Posted by superclyde View Post
    Hughesy! Hughesy! Hughesy! Stupid cockneys
    He killed someones Dad, someones Son, someones Husband.

Lee Hughes is scum and I hope he dies of AIDS.

I don't. Neither do I find labelling all Millwall fans as scum because of the action of a few :

Idiot.

Your club is scum for employing a **** like Hughes. So get off your high horse, take a step back and take a long hard look at the morals of your club.
    Very true
    Love Walsall Hate Bonser

Idiot.

Why? The lad has served his time, and irrelevant of the sentence length he was freed in accordance with the terms of this stupid country's sentencing laws. If we hadn't given him a contract then someone else would have done. Lee Hughes is rebuilding his life and this is in no way the same as scumbags at Millwall invading the pitch, attacking Oldham players, throwing bottles and coins etc and generally being scumbags. Also, this is hardly an isolated incident as they have a notorious history of it and no-one can deny that.

Millwall are scum and deserve to be severly punished for this.

He killed someones Dad, someones Son, someones Husband.

Lee Hughes is scum and I hope he dies of AIDS.
    Just spoke to Lee and he sends the same message to yourself. Hope its long and slow.

Why? The lad has served his time, and irrelevant of the sentence length he was freed in accordance with the terms of this stupid country's sentencing laws. If we hadn't given him a contract then someone else would have done. Lee Hughes is rebuilding his life and this is in no way the same as scumbags at Millwall invading the pitch, attacking Oldham players, throwing bottles and coins etc and generally being scumbags. Also, this is hardly an isolated incident as they have a notorious history of it and no-one can deny that.

Millwall are scum and deserve to be severly punished for this.
    No, it's not the same Millwall fans attacking people. Lee Hughes only took someones life and then like the coward he is, fled the scene and denied involvement.

What a prick. Your club are a disgrace for employing him. End of.

Just spoke to Lee and he sends the same message to yourself. Hope its long and slow.
    I wonder if that bloke he killed died slow?

He wouldn't know anyway would he? He did a ****ing runner.

Disgraceful news that is
    P.V.F.C

No, it's not the same Millwall fans attacking people. Lee Hughes only took someones life and then like the coward he is, fled the scene and denied involvement.

What a prick. Your club are a disgrace for employing him. End of.
    He knows what he did was wrong and he has to live with that every day. He has to live with that every day of his life.

However, this doesn't give the brain dead scum at Millwall the right to run on and attack players and throw bottles, coins etc. Just shows what a f*cking prick you really are as you appear to have the same mentality.

We Could Die Like This

What are you doing to the world?

He knows what he did was wrong and he has to live with that every day. He has to live with that every day of his life.

However, this doesn't give the brain dead scum at Millwall the right to run on and attack players and throw bottles, coins etc. Just shows what a f*cking prick you really are as you appear to have the same mentality.
    I've never said it gives them the right. Infact, I said it was wrong. It's also wrong to label all Millwall fans as scum.

It's a shame they didn't get hold of Lee Hughes though and gave him a proper ****ing kick in.

This is all getting a bit repetitive now.Why cant you just drop the anti Hughes talk and get back on the thread.This thread is about players being attacked by fans isnt it?

Regardless what you think of Hughes i bet half of the division wish he was playing up front for them.He will finish top scorer in the division if he stays fit.

Boing boing

Pride of the Midlands saddler17's Avatar
    terrible behaviour from the millwall fans that did that..but dont ta decent fans especially ones on this forum with the same brush...
    1 GAME 1 LOVE 1 WALSALL FC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information