Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Carragher-'we've made it 2 easy for all those foreigners 2 come here & take our jobs'

Carragher-'we've made it 2 easy for all those foreigners 2 come here & take our jobs'

The Great Professional
    Jamie Carragher. A man hailed by all and sundry for his honesty, down-to-earthness and professionalism.

Even the great Stevie Gerrard said so in March: "It's a wonderful record for Carra to have and I'm sure he will go on to break even more records in the future because he is a top professional who always looks after himself and who always gives 100% in every game."

Interesting. What then, to make of the following excerpt from Honest Carra's autobiography, as serialised in The Daily Mirror today, in which he discusses former Liverpool teammate Rigobert Song:

'He strolled off to all his French speaking friends and began talking to them. I could see him pointing towards me while everyone was grinning. It was clear what he was saying and the rage inside me simmered.

'Later, Song walked on to the training pitch with a smile on his face. He was limping off it with a grimace an hour later. The first chance I got, I did him. Never have I hunted down a 50-50 tackle with greater appetite

"You're not f***ing laughing now are you, you soft t**t?" I said as he hobbled away.

'Did I care he had a knock? No way. I don't remember him or anyone else in the squad for that matter trying to take the **** out of my ability again.'

The More The Merrier
    More lovely stuff from Carra, who adds his two-penneth to the immigration debate in his weighty tome:

'I've got two brothers who find it hard to work in Liverpool in this Capital of Culture year. One of the reasons is we've made it too easy for all those foreigners to come here and take our jobs.'

What a knob. All i have to say is Torres, Mascherano, Reina etc
    1. Arsenal

20. T*tt*nh*m

I think he is spot on. I love his honesty & he's not affraid to say what is on his mind.

Another ignorant footballer, another unneeded footballing 'autobiography'.
    "Arsenal have been successful, and that's hard for Spurs fans to take" - Robbie Keane

So he injures his own team mates and is a Xenophobe. Useless twat.
    The poster formerly known as AndersonsBraids

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonsBraids View Post
    So he injures his own team mates and is a Xenophobe. Useless twat.
    So if you struggled to find a job, finally got one then got sacked for a foreigner and then couldn't find work you would be happy? Imagine if you had a house/car/family to pay for too. I certainly wouldn't be happy.

No one gets "sacked for a foreigner" unless they are better and harder working, which they usually are.

Northolt Spur
    Quote Originally Posted by IAIN -Y- View Post
    So if you struggled to find a job, finally got one then got sacked for a foreigner and then couldn't find work you would be happy? Imagine if you had a house/car/family to pay for too. I certainly wouldn't be happy.
    Carragher is of Celtic descent. . . . . . . So one of his grandparents took our jobs.

Xenophobic cr*p.

because they work for cheaper.

Did you vote for the BNP by any chance ?
    1. Arsenal

20. T*tt*nh*m

Quote Originally Posted by Don Gorgon View Post
    Carragher is of Celtic descent. . . . . . . So one of his grandparents took our jobs.

Xenophobic cr*p.
    A fact almost certainly lost on Carragher.
    "Arsenal have been successful, and that's hard for Spurs fans to take" - Robbie Keane

You keep going on about Xenophobia. He may not mind foreign people it just annoys him they take jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by suPa goon View Post
    Did you vote for the BNP by any chance ?
    I don't vote.
    Last edited by StretfordEnd; 4th September 2008 at 16:10. Reason: Merged.

If you were sacked for no reason then sue.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Bent
    "We beat Liverpool, we drew with United, and now we've beaten Arsenal, and none of that is a fluke."

Quote Originally Posted by Joeskeppi View Post
    No one gets "sacked for a foreigner" unless they are better and harder working, which they usually are.
    no they make them redundant

everyone is entitled to ther opinion and there is good reason why the british work the longest hours in Europe because the "foriegners" arrive and are willing to work longer hours and it is then forced on everyone else with the comment "well if you wont do it Mohamed or Paval will do it"
    Rik

Northolt Spur
    Carragher is a foreigner as well, he's a thick footballer so I expect nothing less.

He's as English as Jason McAteer.

Carragher is a foreigner as well, he's a thick footballer so I expect nothing less.

He's as English as Jason McAteer.

And McAteer is from what country?
    ┌∩┐(_)┌∩┐

This is yesterdays news, there's new stuff out today. Apparently Rafa asked Carra to start fights with players with bad attitudes like the Argie players at Valencia used to do. But he refused saying it wasn't his style. I'm definately buying his book, it's gonna be a very good read...

Northolt Spur
    McAteer is of Irish heritage, as is Carragher (born and raised here).

I'm of Jamaican heritage (born and raised here).

Therefore, why would I slate foreigners when I descend from foreigners.

Also, half his team-mates are foreigners.

Hope that clears it up.
    Last edited by Don Gorgon; 4th September 2008 at 15:14.

His brothers are obviiously a couple of wasters. Maybe if they worked hard in school, etc they wouldn't be in this situation.

Why would a company employ someone less qualified because he's English. How will that be the good for the company?
    The poster formerly known as AndersonsBraids

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie*CUFC View Post
    This is yesterdays news, there's new stuff out today. Apparently Rafa asked Carra to start fights with players with bad attitudes like the Argie players at Valencia used to do. But he refused saying it wasn't his style. I'm definately buying his book, it's gonna be a very good read...
    Bargain bin, 4.99 and a free Twix from Woolies

No need to call me a tool.

McAteer is of Irish heritage, as is Carragher.

I'm of Jamaican heritage.

Therefore, why would I slate foreigners when I descend from foreigners.

Also, half his team-mates are foreigners.

Hope that clears it up.
    McAteer is English, born Birkenhead, lived there all his life, he wasn't born in Ireland and never ever lived there, hope that clears it up. Stop trying to make something out of nothing, Carragher is no more racist than almost every English lad his age, the hypocrisy here is astounding, the same people calling him a racist can probably be found in the "current affairs" section slating "foreigners"...

What is it with half the posters on this forum, seems they just can't wait for a reason to have a go at something scouse, sad sad people. If Beckham for instance had said this, the same people slagging Carragher off would be congratulating him and saying they agree.
    Last edited by King_Kenny; 4th September 2008 at 15:25.
    ┌∩┐(_)┌∩┐

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information