Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 115
  1. #41
    Registered User rogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Feeling Glad Ulloa
    Posts
    9,024
    What is sad Blue is that they are from the East Grinstead area.Bloody 15 as well.
    I'm going to make a very bold prediction here and say Hyypia will be gone by Jan 2015. Poor results and performances will put an end to his reign at BHA.

    1/08/2015

  2. #42

  3. #43
    'Not bad for NOLU' No-One Likes Us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    11,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Rag Palace Fan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AJB View Post
    I'd be surprised if Forest and Milwall end up in the same division next season... and I don't see us getting promoted.

  4. #44
    Registered User Housham7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Darkest Side of Town
    Posts
    9,740
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    What a suprise 15 scum onto two Wall fans.
    And the first person in this thread is...

    I saw a feature on the Football League Chairman Greg Clarke the other day. thought they meant Greg Stanley first, he'd do a good job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doncaster Andy View Post
    We will finish above your shower.

  5. #45
    Registered User Nadendegi'or's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,859
    They don't like it when the shoes on other foot.

  6. #46
    Registered User MFCMark~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    13,146
    Maybe Palace can bring 500 odd to The Den next year if we go up, and then all piss off at half time again when we've taken the piss out of them.. again.

    15 on 2? Very big of them.

  7. #47
    Let your hearts be gay... Barrel of Fun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Land of the South Saxons
    Posts
    2,375
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ Eagle View Post
    "Following a short attack on the two Millwall supporters, the group re-boarded the train, which was bound for East Grinstead.
    All I can say is 'Get the **** out of Sussex and stop lowering the tone!'
    All Generalisations are bad

  8. #48
    Let your hearts be gay... Barrel of Fun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Land of the South Saxons
    Posts
    2,375
    Quote Originally Posted by HKC View Post
    And the first person in this thread is...

    I saw a feature on the Football League Chairman Greg Clarke the other day. thought they meant Greg Stanley first, he'd do a good job.
    That's Chelsea Greg. I am sure he would do a wonderful job if he managed to stay off the booze.

    You have a strange obsession with us. We gave you Andy Crosby, you should be indebted to us.
    All Generalisations are bad

  9. #49
    Registered User? ThePalace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Premiership
    Posts
    4,896
    This entire thread, from the opening post onwards is just embarrassing to be honest.
    Off the managerial merry-go-round.

  10. #50
    Registered User Housham7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Darkest Side of Town
    Posts
    9,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrel of Fun View Post
    We gave you Andy Crosby, you should be indebted to us.
    Andy Crosby signed for us from Oxford.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doncaster Andy View Post
    We will finish above your shower.

  11. #51
    BHAFC & Perth Glory FC perth seagull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    5,214
    Quote Originally Posted by cpfc1 View Post
    This entire thread, from the opening post onwards is just embarrassing to be honest.
    Agreed, there is nothing big or clever about it, NZeagle.

  12. #52
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by cpfc1 View Post
    This entire thread, from the opening post onwards is just embarrassing to be honest.
    Agree 100%

  13. #53
    The North Will Rise Again
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East Leeds
    Posts
    5,119
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ Eagle View Post
    Bring on the "Millwall Hooligans"

    Shut up ****in bum strimmer. If you ever got caught up in any trouble you'd piss your pants.
    BATES OUT

  14. #54
    Banned THE DADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    reading
    Posts
    14,853
    Quote Originally Posted by No-One Likes Us View Post
    Well you would do, seeing as they're 50 miles away 'and all that'. You hate eachother because Alan Mullery threw a strop in the seventies. Fierce rivalry.
    And you rival with westham just for a good fist-off

    Don't forget us and palace we're the massive clubs back then while you had tiny little crowdsFact is you're rival is westham so crack on with it.

  15. #55
    'Not bad for NOLU' No-One Likes Us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    11,069
    Quote Originally Posted by THE DADDY View Post
    And you rival with westham just for a good fist-off

    Don't forget us and palace we're the massive clubs back then while you had tiny little crowdsFact is you're rival is westham so crack on with it.
    Nah, you get on with it mate. Your rivalry makes no sense, but as long as you enjoy it that's the main thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by AJB View Post
    I'd be surprised if Forest and Milwall end up in the same division next season... and I don't see us getting promoted.

  16. #56
    Banned THE DADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    reading
    Posts
    14,853
    Quote Originally Posted by No-One Likes Us View Post
    Nah, you get on with it mate. Your rivalry makes no sense, but as long as you enjoy it that's the main thing.
    Actually it makes perfect sense and sadly for you its a fact
    A lot of palace fans are in sussex so it has its reasons.Its not all about mullery etc in the 70's.Your rival with westham makes no sense when you have palace and charlton up the road

    Anyway i respect all opinions

  17. #57
    No Jackett Required?
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    East London
    Posts
    6,388
    Quote Originally Posted by THE DADDY View Post
    Actually it makes perfect sense and sadly for you its a fact
    A lot of palace fans are in sussex so it has its reasons.Its not all about mullery etc in the 70's.Your rival with westham makes no sense when you have palace and charlton up the road

    Anyway i respect all opinions
    It makes absolutely perfect sense. What's perplexing is that you haven't even remotely considered the geography of the two clubs. Rivalries have been determined by borders since the dawn of time, before anyone was speaking English or any sort of recognisable modern European language. West Ham and Milllwal, are yin and yang. Two traditionally identical sorts of support divded by the most famous and important river in Britain.

  18. #58
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    2,327
    Also add to the fact that Millwall was originally in Millwall East London and another team made of Dockers and the rivarly makes even more sense.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by No-One Likes Us View Post
    Nah, you get on with it mate. Your rivalry makes no sense, but as long as you enjoy it that's the main thing.
    it makes perfect sense. besides, Millwall-Palace is a big match, as much as you lot will deny it. There is a rivalry there, even if it isn't the major one for both clubs


    Charlton on the other hand...

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by mightyleeds View Post

    Shut up ****in bum strimmer. If you ever got caught up in any trouble you'd piss your pants.

    He was being sarcastic you mug


Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •