Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 121
  1. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    13,572
    Quote Originally Posted by delr View Post
    Clearly the ones who are an embarresment are McGobble ( since he talked utter p8sh, King, McLaughlin, Spiers, RTC Blogger who all slated us and got it wrong )

    Keith Jackson is a tw8t who dosnt know what he is talking about regarding anything to do with football.

    If you read back on Jim Traynors reports he did state MONTHS ago that the bill would be nowhere near the 100+m that was created by certain mhedia journos and closer to under 30m.
    You wont find me defending many journalists but to say they all got it wrong is not really true. Everyone, including Rangers who made an offer to Hector, thought they were going to lose. And they still may. It should also be noted that they did not defend some of them as they knew they were guilty. The fact that a technicality got them off so far is no cause for celebration imo. There is still some mileage in this.
    Accept our superiority.

  2. #22
    Registered User Lisbon 67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Champions Table!
    Posts
    13,745
    I've tried to help Del a couple of times but it's obviously been in vain.

    To put it simply (again). . . .

    You DID owe the figures quoted by everyone.

    You then appealed it and got it overturned. . . . . for now.

    They weren't telling lies. . . . . .these are the simple facts that some just can't absorb.

  3. #23
    Registered User Lisbon 67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Champions Table!
    Posts
    13,745
    Hearing Jabba was introduced to his new colleagues at Ibrox today. He will be head of communications.

    Six and half a dozen really. . . .from unofficial PR man to official PR man.

    It also discredits his recent pro Rangers PR work in the Record.

    The guys a snake.
    They denied, they attacked the messenger, they lied, then when liquidation finished their club. . . .they 'WALKED AWAY'

    The battle is over. . . .The Celts have won

  4. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    13,572
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisbon 67 View Post
    Hearing Jabba was introduced to his new colleagues at Ibrox today. He will be head of communications.

    Six and half a dozen really. . . .from unofficial PR man to official PR man.

    It also discredits his recent pro Rangers PR work in the Record
    .

    The guys a snake.
    Have to disagree with that. Why only mention his recent stuff.
    Accept our superiority.

  5. #25
    Registered User Lisbon 67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Champions Table!
    Posts
    13,745
    Quote Originally Posted by pvm66 View Post
    Have to disagree with that. Why only mention his recent stuff.
    True but recently he stepped it up and even had a go at Phil MacGiollaBhan in his last article. A blatant attempt to pander to the moronic element of the support of the club he was joining.

    As i said the guys a snake and will fit like a glove to the company of Green etc.

    He deserves to be where he is, he has written out his job application for over fifteen years. . . . .now thats dedication.
    They denied, they attacked the messenger, they lied, then when liquidation finished their club. . . .they 'WALKED AWAY'

    The battle is over. . . .The Celts have won

  6. #26
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    13,572
    He epitomises the mainstream Scottish media. A total embarrassment to journalism and tbh, I am convinced he was getting backhanders from Sir David and the cardigan.
    Accept our superiority.

  7. #27
    We Are Some Club dundee_united's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Dundee
    Posts
    15,649
    He's still a good Airdrie man though.... naaaaat.

  8. #28
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    13,572
    It has been confirmed that he has joined Sevco, or Rangers International as they are now called.

    A wee quote from the obese one from June

    They''ll slip into liquidation in the next couple of weeks with a new company emerging but 140 years of history, triumph and tears will have ended.
    Also


    No matter how Charles Green attempts to dress it up, a newco equals a new club. When the CVA was thrown out Rangers as we know them died.

    Whats changed now Jabba you f....ng idiot.
    Accept our superiority.

  9. #29
    . Housham7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    .
    Posts
    9,836
    Quote Originally Posted by pvm66 View Post
    It has been confirmed that he has joined Sevco, or Rangers International as they are now called.:
    Didn't think it would happen but it has.

  10. #30
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    13,572
    Quote Originally Posted by Housham7 View Post
    Didn't think it would happen but it has.
    As they say, only in Scotland could such bias be tolerated. Here is a picture to prove it.


    Accept our superiority.

  11. #31
    Registered User Lisbon 67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Champions Table!
    Posts
    13,745
    Rangers new head of PR Jim Traynor, 13th June 2012. . . . .

    'No matter how Charles Green tries to dress it up, a newco is a new club'.

    Simple and straight to the point.
    They denied, they attacked the messenger, they lied, then when liquidation finished their club. . . .they 'WALKED AWAY'

    The battle is over. . . .The Celts have won

  12. #32
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    13,572
    Fair play to Davie Provan who wrote an article which actually tells us like it is with that fat numpty.

    Accept our superiority.

  13. #33
    Former Bluenose
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    No where
    Posts
    4,513
    Quote Originally Posted by pvm66 View Post
    Fair play to Davie Provan who wrote an article which actually tells us like it is with that fat numpty.

    Yeah cause an ex Celtic player aint goney be biassed eh?
    Four Lads had a dream, and it was ruined by corrupt individuals.

  14. #34
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    5,796
    Quote Originally Posted by delr View Post
    Yeah cause an ex Celtic player aint goney be biassed eh?

    To be fair Del, there are many ex old firm players out there who are/have worked in the media who haven't been able to hide their bias but Provan isn't one of them.

    So much so that I know of a number of our fans who think he critices Celtic too much.

    Personally, I think he is top notch.

  15. #35
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    13,572
    Quote Originally Posted by delr View Post
    Yeah cause an ex Celtic player aint goney be biassed eh?
    Even if he is, then at least he has got the excuse of having a connection to our club. Traynor is supposed to be impartial but now even you have to admit, what we have been telling you about the bias of the press has even more evidence. Wonder how he will be received though as he has stated on a few occasions that the history has ended and its a new club. I'll link you to some of his "articles" if you like.
    Accept our superiority.

  16. #36
    Registered User Lisbon 67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Champions Table!
    Posts
    13,745
    Quote Originally Posted by pvm66 View Post
    Even if he is, then at least he has got the excuse of having a connection to our club. Traynor is supposed to be impartial but now even you have to admit, what we have been telling you about the bias of the press has even more evidence. Wonder how he will be received though as he has stated on a few occasions that the history has ended and its a new club. I'll link you to some of his "articles" if you like.
    Both their owner and their head of PR have told them that it's a new club.
    They denied, they attacked the messenger, they lied, then when liquidation finished their club. . . .they 'WALKED AWAY'

    The battle is over. . . .The Celts have won

  17. #37
    . Housham7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    .
    Posts
    9,836
    So the Record replace a "Rangers Man" With another "Rangers Man" it seems.

  18. #38
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    13,572
    Quote Originally Posted by Housham7 View Post
    So the Record replace a "Rangers Man" With another "Rangers Man" it seems.
    As I dont know, let me guess. Jackson has taken up the cause now?
    Accept our superiority.

  19. #39
    "Pretend Welshman" Ross Kemp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Costa Del Plym
    Posts
    3,644
    Quote Originally Posted by pvm66 View Post
    As I dont know, let me guess. Jackson has taken up the cause now?
    to easy to make a joke in bad taste

    "No matter what the result, we at Yeovil, shall have a rattling good day out"

  20. #40
    Former Bluenose
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    No where
    Posts
    4,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    To be fair Del, there are many ex old firm players out there who are/have worked in the media who haven't been able to hide their bias but Provan isn't one of them.

    So much so that I know of a number of our fans who think he critices Celtic too much.

    Personally, I think he is top notch.
    Even when he said it wasnt a penalty against Spartak?

    Mhedia ( including proven liars like McGobble, RTC Blogger etc) is made up of 1% unbiassed to Celtic or Rangers and 98% biassed to Celtic and 1% biassed to Rangers now.
    Last edited by delr; 12th December 2012 at 17:00.
    Four Lads had a dream, and it was ruined by corrupt individuals.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •