1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Antifa - a proscribed *organisation*

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by CharlieBigPotato, May 31, 2020.

1. MrE

MrE Registered User

Supports:
  2. Marty_LFC

Marty_LFC American't

Supports:
    USA
    :laugh: Georgia is a massive (American) football state. Common logic that you want the wind on your back during the most crucial moments of the game!

MrE likes this.
  3. King_Kenny

King_Kenny .banned

Supports:
    Liverpool
    Baader Meinhoff were responsible for 34 deaths and apparently 27 of their own were killed too? Over near 30 years.

Yet according to that report

In just three years 58 people were killed by right wing loons :shrug

Amazing what stats tell ya ;)

4. Marty_LFC

Marty_LFC American't

Supports:
    USA
    Wanna guess how many people Antifa have killed in the USA?

5. MrE

MrE Registered User

Supports:
    Do toddlers who accidentally get their hands on a handgun count as Antifa?

Marty_LFC likes this.
  6. King_Kenny

King_Kenny .banned

Supports:
    Liverpool
    I'll take a guess.....NONE? :)

Marty_LFC likes this.
  7. Marty_LFC

Marty_LFC American't

Supports:
    USA
    Correct, but I'm told Antifa is the one counting deaths.

Also depends if you count character assassination as doxxing seems to be their primary weapon of choice.

King_Kenny likes this.
  8. zippy

zippy The friendly Fascist

Supports:
    Sheffield United,FC Bayern
    You say 27 of their own were killed like that's a bad thing ?

"According to that report". I bow to your superior knowledge on political extremism in Germany Brian, I've only lived here for over 35 years so obviously I'm not quite as up to speed as you are on the subject.
    And apart from that unlike you I really can't be arsed googling statistics.

9. King_Kenny

King_Kenny .banned

Supports:
    Liverpool
    I do??? :laugh: how the hell do you work that one out?I merely pointed out how many of their lot died too. You should write for The Sun the way you turned that one on its head ;)

Lets face it Zippy, youre clearly to the right yourself and your posts are always hugely biased to the right, always have been, extreme at times too.

And where the **** did I say I had vastly superior knowledge? I merely found a site that gave me some facts...unless youre dismissing everything on that site? Perhaps you can counter them?

Its not my problem that the facts on the site dont paint the same picture you paint?

BTW it took me all of 60 seconds to find that site, its not like I sat here all day looking into the topic :laugh: I was just bemused with your mentioning of Germany having problems with specifically Left Wing loons, knowing you've always had quite a bit of bother off Right wing ones too :shrug

#49 King_Kenny, Jun 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
  10. zippy

Supports:
    I am indeed, absolutely, as you are to the left.

I haven't read through it all but it obviously tries to encompass every right wing incident, I on the other hand mentioned only BM/RAF and not every lone wolf lunatic. Most right wing extremists act alone or in small groups, the raf was a europe wide terrorist organisation.You are also forgetting, rather conveniently, that the raf cooperated regularly with arab terrorists such as Black September.

As I said you are accepting that they are all facts.

RedDevilsShinja likes this.
  11. FranniesTache

Supports:
    The Pride of the South
    Wait are you claiming that the far right don’t organise across national borders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. zippy

Supports:
    No, but not, at least not yet, on a scale comparable with the raf in the 70's and 80's.

13. King_Kenny

King_Kenny .banned

Supports:
    Liverpool
    It doesnt mention BM/RAF, its just a site talking about right wing incidents, etc

I simply queried your post as you seemed to suggest just left wing loons have caused grief in Germany.

Now unless you wanna go back and start talking Stalin, etc and instead just stick to moden times, say last 50 years (both our lifetimes)....I'd say there have been many many times more right wing lunatic murderers killing people than the left. Every right wing group you come across are aggressive and are or verging on violent. Most left wing groups you get are tree hugging hippies ffs :laugh:

Can you think of many left wing lone wolf loons btw? I can't think of one :shrug but I could probably name a long list of right wing ones. I'm talking the UK, dont know about Germany?

Here in the UK I've grew up with the NF, BNP, Britains First, etc all pretty aggressive and wanting to kick shit out of the nearest pakistani type folk. Whereas on the left I've grew up with hmmm who? Momentum? :laugh: I mean apart from Antifa I can't think of any?

I have no time for extremism on any side btw.

#53 King_Kenny, Jun 1, 2020
    Soup Ladle likes this.
  14. King_Kenny

King_Kenny .banned

Supports:
    Liverpool
    The National Front? Come on, they were the poster boys for all the right wing loons that popped up in the USA in the 70s I'd say they got worldwide?

#54 King_Kenny, Jun 1, 2020
  15. zippy

Supports:
    You're comparing the NF to Raf/Black September ?

16. FranniesTache

Supports:
    The Pride of the South
    I mean the entire alt right network is funded from pretty much the same source and Steve bannon et al travel the world fundraising and organising them. And that’s before you even go back into the organised movements that linked the likes of the UVF, C18 and the European far right. To suggest they weren’t all linked is plainly wrong

King_Kenny likes this.
  17. King_Kenny

King_Kenny .banned

Supports:
    Liverpool
    Not as one, but the many offshoots of the NF, the amount of (as you called them) lone wolf loons they inspired? They've probably done as much damage.

And why have you added Black September now? We were talking about RAF?

FranniesTache likes this.
  18. RedDevilsShinja

RedDevilsShinja In need of a new username

Supports:
    Manchester United
    He's declaring them as an international terrorist group to get around the 1stA (and let's be fair, they are international) so he can crack down on them and get rid of those in it who are paid by China and Iran

Funny how those 'racists' who stormed the gov. buildings didn't actually burn anything down, unlike those 'antifa' clowns who have been setting fire to anything they can including a 200 year old Church and black businesses and homes.

Did you not know that he's the antichrist, funded by the devil and therefore has unlimited funds.

In all seriousness however, he's not the only person who funds these groups, he's just the most upfront about it.

Nah I think he's pretty heavily nationalist, he's been very consistent about his idea that other nations have been ripping the US off economically for a long period of time. Somebody who wasn't a nationalist wouldn't be that hung up about something like that for so long if they weren't.

19. FranniesTache

Supports:
    The Pride of the South
    To be fair to zippy the 70s extreme left were far more revolutionary in the same way the far right is far more active now

King_Kenny likes this.
  20. zippy

Supports:
    Because, as I pointed out earlier, they cooperated with the raf, they also killed on German soil, Munich 1972 for example so they are relevant to left wing terrorism in Germany.