1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bolton Wanderers v Hull City

Discussion in 'Championship' started by Tigerferry, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Tigerferry

Tigerferry Hull City is our name

Supports:
    Hull City
    No Bolton fans here but who cares? Unless @Athers fancies a comeback?

Our November is difficult and we're starting to fall away from the rest. Bolton started well but have slowed down considerably as expected in the last two months. If we win we could drag them back into the fight with us.

Can see a very frustrating score draw or narrow home win as we struggle to break them down. After being spanked by Forest they'll have something to prove, no doubt....

It will be nice to see Jack Hobbs again after his nasty fitness issues these past few years.

2. ShorhamBlade

ShorhamBlade Registered User

Supports:
    Sheffield United
    Time up for Bolton i’m afraid. Hull to win. Hull need to get rid of Nigel. Two sandwiches short of a picnic that one.

3. T1G3R5

T1G3R5 Black and Amber future

Supports:
    Hull City
    1-0 Bolton. 93rd minute. **** off nigel.

4. Tigerferry

Tigerferry Hull City is our name

Supports:
    Hull City
    That was a good result against a very poor side. Must say that if Bolton play like that weekly I can understand why their supporters showed discontent towards Parkinson. Their situation isn't ideal, but that was a pathetic and dull performance from them at home to a struggling side.

Impressed by how well McKenzie slid into the team, out of position I might add, quite positively.

Away end was rockin' and the stewards weren't being difficult. Feels good to enjoy some football every now and then!

5. Hull City fan !

Hull City fan ! City till I die!

Supports:
    Hull City AFC
    Great result. Actually nice to leave a game happy. Sadly, I think it papers over the cracks. We are still in a tough situation. But nice to have a positive result.

I think Bolton will be safe this season.

6. ShorhamBlade

Supports:
    Sheffield United

Bolton...safe ? Do you really think so ? Can’t see it, they’re absolutely garbage. Bolton and two others down I’d say this season

7. Hull City fan !

Supports:
    Hull City AFC
    To be honest, they were good going forward and they worked the ball well. Some of the movements that they made were and it was just their last touch that let them down. Ipswich, Preston have been worse than Bolton so far this season.

8. ShorhamBlade

Supports:
    Sheffield United
    Preston have hit a bit of form. The only club I can see with a downward trajectory are Bolton. Ipswich are still in touch, new manager bounçe, they have lost some good players though.

Hull have had a good last few years to be honest

9. Hull City fan !

Supports:
    Hull City AFC
    Its strange what you see, and then what other supporters see and how it can dramatically change from one week to the next.

Bolton seemed quite good when on the ball, the weren't great - but still not the best I have seen this season - when they lost the ball.

However, when we played the teams that were up there. Middlesbrough, Leeds and even yourselves didn't impress me that much. I expected more, just due to the fact that you were top. But then at the same time of me saying this, I think the week after you thumped Villa 4-0. Showing why you are/deserve to be up there.

Personally, I think the best team that I have seen this season was either Blackburn or Wigan.

10. ShorhamBlade

Supports:
    Sheffield United

Nah. Hammered both