1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bonjour from Ireland

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by IrishFootyFan, Jan 30, 2017.

1. IrishFootyFan

IrishFootyFan Registered User

Supports:
    Neutral
    Alrighty lads, I don't know why I put such a stupid title but I just needed something to say. I have no connection with France as is seen in my pale skin and my horrible footy skills every Sunday. Although I do watch plenty of it. Happy to be here!

2. Steve - Wfc

Steve - Wfc Registered User

Supports:
    Watford
    Welcome.

I know you say you're a neutral, but do you have any preferred teams that you like to see do well?

IrishFootyFan likes this.
  3. Andy-gers1

Andy-gers1 DELETE!
    Staff Member

Supports:
    Rangers, Everton
    Welcome along.

4. Sean4393

Sean4393 Registered User

Supports:
    Birmingham City
    Another one of us that wants to go back to the Euros and relive Brady's goal again!

Welcome!

5. IrishFootyFan

Supports:
    Neutral
    Thanks for the question Steve! I find following football clubs to be rather exhausting at times. Plus I hate the bias and arguments that arise with opposing teams. I'd rather stay in the middle ground and enjoy the football. I do watch more teams than others but I'm not passionate about them, I just enjoy their style of football and the players they have. Any player from the U23s has my heart. Love the U23s soccer!

Isaac Success is a baller for Watford mate. 8 senior games this year or something isn't it? Seen him playing left wing-back for you guys. See him having a solid career on wide left.

6. IrishFootyFan

Supports:
    Neutral
    That's the dream! We had to get Italy back after what they to us back in 1990. Schillaci broke our hearts :(

7. Steve - Wfc

Steve - Wfc Registered User

Supports:
    Watford
    Fair enough. I had a mate like that, who rather just enjoyed the sport for what it is rather than following a team. It all changed when I took him to a Watford game where we came back from 2-0 down to win 3-2. He's hooked now. It is exhausting, very exhausting supporting Watford. Losing 1-0 to Millwall on Sunday but beating Arsenal last night certainly proves that.

Success is a good good player. I wouldn't say he was a wing back, more of an attacking midfielder or striker. Very very skillful and bags of talent. He would have played more if he hadn't been injured all season!

IrishFootyFan and Super_horns like this.