1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boro vs Birmingham City

Discussion in 'Championship' started by Sean4393, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Sean4393

Sean4393 Registered User

Supports:
    Birmingham City
    Not expecting much here we looked decent against Norwich but I don't think we will have enough to be Boro.

A couple of loan signings brought in but nothing to write home about by all accounts a terrible Lee Camp and a player crossing the second city divide.

A point here would be a smashing result.

Would like to see Truman stay in as number one and see Adams pushed right up top infront of Jutkiewicz

2. BoroWill

BoroWill Registered User

Supports:
    Middlesbrough
    Are you good at defending corners?

3. borobob

borobob Registered User

Our inspirational transfer day will see us through this fixture.
    Expecting to see Wing get a 2nd start, hopefully the same team as Tuesday.

4. Sean4393

Sean4393 Registered User

Supports:
    Birmingham City

We have been known to be surprisingly bad at it.

5. BoroWill

BoroWill Registered User

Supports:
    Middlesbrough
    Brilliant, I'll look forward to a goal fest then!

6. Stan_Drews

Stan_Drews Registered User

Supports:
    Birmingham City
    Well we tried hard but there was only one team in it to be fair. Boro should have had a few more. You could see the lack of quality and guile in our side and can pretty much forecast a pretty bland season at best or a relegation battle at worst. Mines on the second. Was bored shitless throughout and left 10 minutes early. Was back home at 7.15.

Started the day in Dr Browns I think it’s called then onto a pub in the town which used to be called the Wig and Pen. Didn’t actually catch the name. Good atmosphere in the town as is usual these days and nice to get one of the longer trips knocked off.

Must mention the interesting site of a couple of missing links (older man and woman early 60s I’d say) sitting in the away end with a fully booted and suited bodyguard with em. Never seen that before so I kept an eye on em. The woman was on her phone and never looked up once and the bloke looked as bored as me. Am presuming they were something to do with the ownership mystery crew so **** knows why they were in the away end. Fancied a bit of a ‘what the **** is going on at this club’ chat with em but the security guy looked like he’d been told to keep the english bastards who’ve supported the club all their lives away from em.

Onto Reading Tuesday next

#6 Stan_Drews, Aug 12, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  7. Rank 1

Rank 1 Registered User

Supports:
    Leeds United
    Any need...