1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - we need your help! Please read the thread linked below to help make FF a better place for all. Click here to learn how you can help
    Dismiss Notice

Brighton V Forest

Discussion in 'Championship' started by KINA_Red, Jan 21, 2005.

1. oapdodge

oapdodge Registered User

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    You were not at the game. Some players shining ? Gained a great point away against us ? You missed the chance of all 3 and your players certainly didn't shine might have been a bit of glitter or sparkle. If you carry on like today then you are gone. Bye bye.

2. oapdodge

oapdodge Registered User

Sorry I forgot
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

3. KINA_Red

KINA_Red New Member

Nah,I wasn't at the game.I wouldn't come down to faggott city and enter your field you call a stadium if you paid me

Commons,Taylor,Reid sounded like they played really well oapodge which can be said for more than Leon Knight.Missing from 12 yards :laugh:

4. PeterC

PeterC Registered User

I think we're already down :(

What's it like in league one then? :cry:

5. KINA_Red

KINA_Red New Member

We're not down yet.We're gonna fight and battle until the end.We can do this.

6. oapdodge

oapdodge Registered User

You ****, we have had a lot more fans down here then your lot. The ones that came were a credit to a once proud and great club. If you've never been to Withdean you wouldn't understand. But we still go there because that it is all we've got. You probably wouldn't have bothered if we played in a great stadium so don't use that as an excuse. I suppose if you listen to local radio then Commons,Reid and Taylor played great but I can assure you they were not that good. Take the piss out of Knight but Gerrard made a great save and all credit to him. However if you want to take the piss Commons missed twice from closer then 12 yards as did King. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    No wonder you are struggling so much. Still if you do stay up at least we have the knowledge we took 4 points off you this season.
    Now try and keep taking the piss out of a side, 12 points above you, who play at a shit heap athletics track, can only get 7000 in but are still so far above you. I don't think you should.

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

7. PeterC

PeterC Registered User

No we can't. If we dont begin to score, we'd have to have produce anazing form to stay up. And that isn't gonna happen.

8. KINA_Red

KINA_Red New Member

If you play in top stadium or even in a decent sized one(like gillingham)id have come down because there would be more than 750 tickets.Plus my normal away transport wasnt going to do anyway.

Commons and King missed from 12 yards also,yes,but they didn't have a free shot facing the middle of the goal did they?

:salute:

9. oapdodge

oapdodge Registered User

Had some spare seats in your end. Wasn't daddy going today then ? Never heard of the train ?
    Yes Commons(2) and King did have free shots but then again you just had to be there. :salute: :salute: :salute:
    You lot were poor, you're going down unless a miracle happens. Johnson was laughing running up and down in front of us. Shows great attitude about being dropped he must have loved his 3/4 minutes having watched the others missing such easy chances.

10. oapdodge

oapdodge Registered User

And at least your keeper had to save it. Ours just watched them going sailing high, wide and handsome. How big do you want the goal ?
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

11. KINA_Red

KINA_Red New Member

My dad wasn't going today no as he had to work.I could have went with my uncle but like I said,going down Brighton is not exactly my top destination.The worst ground in the football league and conference!

How dare you question Jonno's attitude?His attitude is spot on and when he plays you can see how much he's trying.

12. oapdodge

oapdodge Registered User

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is just to easy.

13. KINA_Red

KINA_Red New Member

tut tut. Crap grammar.

14. oapdodge

oapdodge Registered User

Bad grammar, better team.
    I know what I would rather have.

15. KINA_Red

KINA_Red New Member

Bigger club, more fans, bigger ground. End of.

16. oapdodge

oapdodge Registered User

End of :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    You are a bit silly aren't you.
    12 points clear, 4 points off you this season, different league next season. No good having all those fans, nice big ground and a shit team.
    Now lets see your next come back ? or are you going to give up ? Could always comeback with we were the European champions years ago or we won the league under Mr Clough.The passing team of the division heading for League 1 or division 3 is far more likely. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    :salute: :salute: :salute:

17. KINA_Red

KINA_Red New Member

Different league next season?Says who?

As for the European Cup,it's usually other fans who bring it up anyway.

Are you friends with Barrymore?

Forest kid 1 - 0 sailor boy

18. oapdodge

oapdodge Registered User

Now you are being silly. This argument is getting boring. Come back when you've got something sensible to say.

19. KINA_Red

KINA_Red New Member

Yeah,I think you lost the argument.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'll leave it at that by ignoring further posts by you.

:wave:

20. EMX

EMX Guest

Oapdodge is just a **** whose knowledge of football could be measured to the same level as his (hers?) level of intelligence?

Don't spare the time to respond because people like that wouldn't know the difference between rugby and football unless it was spelt out to them.