1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello Guest. We'd appreciate your feedback on some proposed changes we have in mind for the Championship, League One and League Two forums. Please take a moment to read the proposals, and make your comments here: Clicky Clicky
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello Guest. Please take a look at the following thread, and if at all possible donate a little to help our mutual friend Hazza at a very tough time:Clicky Clicky
    Dismiss Notice

Cold Friday in Bangor

Discussion in 'Welsh Football' started by islandranger, Feb 14, 2017.

1. islandranger

islandranger Registered User

Supports:
    Bangor, Holyhead, Llangefni
    Despite the cold it was worth the drive down to Bangor and even though the wind played its part I thought over 90 minutes Bangor deserved the 3 points. Henry Jones ran the show for them and they have some obvious quality throughout the team, on this form they could get into Europe and repay the owners investment in the first year, clean money too.
    The Nomads dugout looked like it was a wild place to be, I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of Mr M.

2. YnysMonCitizen

YnysMonCitizen Registered User

Supports:
    Bangor City
    Don't know what it is with Morrison, I just can't take to him, just comes across as a thug to me.

At least Craig Harrison comes across as a nice chap.