Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Off Topic Discussion' started by AlissonWonderland, Mar 14, 2019.
I think you need to lighten up I was only winding you up.
Pick your toys up eh.
Dry your eyes
It is a fascinating story that will go on and on. Suppose we will never know the truth.
The other conspiracy theory i totally believe is that Liverpool Football Club control the media and use it to unsettle players and tap them up
Where's those bites at?
Sorry mate, white text sticks out like a sore thumb on dark theme
In that case then they got extremely lucky that Oswald didn't reveal anything and that the Dallas police department were incompetent and messed up the prison transfer.
There is no evidence that Jack Ruby had any link to organised crime by the way, he was just a seedy nightclub owner who wanted fame.
Here's a few I believe in:
- Your phone spies on your voice and uses it generate adverts, i.e. you talk about a Ford car - it will appear in a Youtube advert a day later
- The moon landing video was made up (whether they went there, I don't know...but the video is not real and was done for propaganda)
- The Pyramids were built before the Egyptians by a civilization who were more smart. I'm not saying this civilization had great technology but when it came to the logistics they had it figured out
- Tupac was murdered by the FBI. Not much of a conspiracy but if you look at the FBI records they were after him for years and may have significantly contributed to his death.
- Governments around the world know about aliens on a basic level but it is still fairly primitive and only investigated in certain areas of government
- Satanic paedophile rings are real and are used by the elite to gain loyalty/feel empowered - I know there's a lot of big names heavily linked to this one. Perhaps 'satanic' is too dramatic a word but you get my point
Looking at it, I don't think my beliefs are too crazy at all and most aren't that shocking.
I thought this was just an acknowledged problem.
@FranniesTache will tell you this isn’t true.
I agree with you, there’s too many times I’ve spoken about something then been pushed add for it almost immediately.
What makes you think this?
This ones interesting, why not the Egyptians?
I fully believe there is other life out there (in fact I’d say it’s pretty much a statistical certainty) but I’m not sure what any government would gain from hiding their knowledge of this if they had it?
Work informed the bookies I was having this week off.
I backed my horses for Cheltenham 2 days before they ran on different bookie sites ensuring good value.
The bookies then contacted the owners, trainers & jockeys of these horses & they've all colluded to make most of them lose
Bas*ards , where's Mulder & Scully when you need them
It’s literally not true. Stop being so paranoid (about that anyway)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dunno I'm with @BoroWill and @WBArgo on this
I mean, the technology is out there. It’s not hard to believe someone is using on the hush hush
Your smartphone is listening to you
The transfer could’ve been sabotage not incompetence. I have to admit the books Ive read it’s that Jack Ruby that never fits in with any conspiracy.
Yeah difference is you’re literally talking about what I do for a living and I know how it works. And it isn’t listening. It’s doing something far more scary than that
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Raping me in my sleep?
You wish you slut