1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'General Off Topic Discussion' started by AlissonWonderland, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Papa Francesco

Papa Francesco Registered User

Supports:
    Middlesbrough
    :fail:

mattamomo likes this.
  2. Taffy

Taffy C'mon you reds.

Supports:
    Wrexham and Liverpool
    If the Soviets had even a small thought that the US hadn't gone to the moon they would have said so. As it is they never once accused them of faking it.

With any conspiracy you need x amount of people to stick to the same story. Has any scientist or NASA employee ever come out and said " ya know what.....we never did go to the moon "

3. Tatties

Tatties Registered User

Supports:
    Hibs
    It's mad how people don't think the government would realize that there's no wind on the moon before "Faking it".

4. A Gooner

A Gooner Registered User

Supports:
    Arsenal
    The problem with conspiracy theorists is they get consumed by confirmation bias.

5. Schindler

Schindler Registered twat

Supports:
    Huddersfield Town
    I know right, I guess the government are just bloody idiots.

6. Tornado

Tornado Registered User

Supports:
    Manchester United
    There is so much propaganda now that people will believe anything the media say.

9/11, all day was an inside job. I love seeing people try to justify it was a terrorist attack. Yes, it was. It was the US Government. People have been so blinded by the media it is scary. The one of many things that stood out for me was the passports they found and yet the people who they apparently accused of being on each plane came forward. Tons of metal burn to the ground but paper some how survived. Also, the Pentagon attack as well. Makes you laugh. In all fairness to the American people, more are realising there is more to it.

Moon Landings. Yes, a fake. What I find amusing about this is that since the apparent first ever landing, there have been so many failed attempts after. Technology and developments are now so far advanced and yet more failure. Unreal.

7. AlissonWonderland

AlissonWonderland Slumdog Mignolet

Supports:
    Liverpool
    I must admit I do find it rather unusual how passports always seem to be found at the scene of a bombing or a terrorist attack - as if you'd just happen to have it in your arse pocket everytime. Happened at 9/11 and from memory I recall the same for Boston and some of the attacks in France.

8. Papa Francesco

Supports:
    Middlesbrough
    You claim people people anything they hear from the media yet your ‘theories’ seems like you’ve watched one YouTube video on the subject and made your mind up :laugh:

9. Papa Francesco

Supports:
    Middlesbrough
    Travelling on a plane makes it incredibly likely you’d be carrying a passport, don’t you think?

10. Tornado

Tornado Registered User

Supports:
    Manchester United
    Well, actually no.

When the breaking news came through, I was actually in College at the time. When I got home and was watching the headlines on the news, there were many things that didn't add up.

I'll add something else to this as well. Was it building 7 (or something) that was reported as collapsed before it even happened? This was a on the BBC.

If you look into things further, YouTube might be one option. However, it wasn't[t until a month or so after I started watching videos etc. Fact is, metal burns but paper doesn't? Give me a break.

11. Papa Francesco

Supports:
    Middlesbrough
    None of the metal in the building burned, it melted.

The paper was ejected straight through the other side of the building at the point of impact, hence why it was found a number of streets away...

Building 7 had been expected to fall for hours before it did, the fire service had evacuated long before and the fire chief had condemned the building. The BBC made a mistake reporting it before it happened. What is your theory for how and why the BBC would’ve reported this before it happened?

12. AlissonWonderland

AlissonWonderland Slumdog Mignolet

Supports:
    Liverpool
    Why would you have it on a Boston or Parisian street though? And what are the chances of the passports being in such a good condition after destroying a plane that you can conveniently read the name, nationality and see the picture?

#112 AlissonWonderland, Mar 17, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    Taffy likes this.
  13. Papa Francesco

Supports:
    Middlesbrough
    I’ve said before on here that it’s probably a lot more likely than you’d expect.

A huge amount of material was ejected from the opposite side of the building to the point of impact. This material wouldn’t have been touched by any resulting fire and would probably be in reasonably good condition. If the passports were in the cockpit with them there’s a decent chance they’d survive.

14. Tornado

Tornado Registered User

Supports:
    Manchester United
    Oh it melted. I'm presuming the heat of the fire ball did that obviously over time.

Yes the passport was found streets away from the impact :laugh: and still intact. :laugh::laugh:

It was reported that hit HAD collapsed. HAD. It fell around half an hour later. Not my theory. Actual facts. It was seen live. Mistake or not.

15. Papa Francesco

Supports:
    Middlesbrough
    Thank you for repeating what I said.
    I know exactly how it happened, I’m telling you the other facts surrounding that. Everyone knew it was going to collapse, it was a mistake from the newsreader/correspondent.

I’m asking you what your theory was for why this happened?

16. The Doc

The Doc #freegabrielheinze

Supports:
    Manchester United
    Did you need passports for internal flights in USA back then?

17. BleedsIsDead

BleedsIsDead Pints x Packet x Potter

Supports:
    BHAFC
    Your username is fitting.

Tornados are usually full of hot air.

18. Papa Francesco

Supports:
    Middlesbrough
    I don’t know, but you’d still require a valid form of ID which most would choose to use a passport for.

19. The Doc

The Doc #freegabrielheinze

Supports:
    Manchester United
    I know you do now but not sure about back then.

20. Papa Francesco

Supports:
    Middlesbrough
    Im pretty sure changes were made with regards to ID after the DB Cooper plane hijack which long predates 9/11