1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

First 3 fixtures

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Norman, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Norman

Norman Registered User

Supports:
    Sunderland
    To be honest, when I looked at the fixture list before the season started I was hoping for 7 points from the first 3 games, to only have 1 point is pretty depressing but not the end of the world.

It's early days, and good to have Fletch back, thing is, you don't want to start playing catch up after 5 or 6 games.

The 2nd half against Palace was better, Di Canio probs doesn't know his best team yet with all the new signings, still a tad worrying though to be honest :hmmm

2. ThePompeyMaster

Supports:
    Portsmouth
    Going doon....

3. lost mackem

lost mackem Registered User

Supports:
    sunderland
    Well the first 3 games have definitely knocked all of the pre season optimism out of me, we were comfortably second best vs palace and got exactly what we deserved and if we carry on putting in performances like that in winnable games we're in deep trouble.

It's going to take time for this side to settle a bit and di canio might not know his best side but still some of his selections have been a bit baffling like starting Ji against palace and persevering with the same rubbish midfield as last year despite now having alternatives like cabral on the bench.

I think us sunderland fans are going to be looking at another long hard season but with the players we've got in attack like fletcher, altidore, johnson and giaccherini I still think we should have enough to survive.

4. When in Rome

When in Rome Guerilla

Supports:
    Liverpool
    Never fear, Borinin is (nearly) here