1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Site News & Feedback' started by RedDevilsShinja, Oct 4, 2017.

1. TLC

TLC There Can Be Only One
    Staff Member

Supports:
    The mighty Newcastle United
    Yes and like arseholes .... we all have one :) xx

As for Transtrender - full transitioning is hardly like choosing to change your allegiance to the latest branded pair of trainers each week :no:

2. Random

Random League One Champions 2010

Supports:
    Southadmin
    I don't know why you keep saying this. I don't think anyone doubts that inverting your genitals is a significant commitment. It just doesn't make you what you're not any more than the guy who got subdermal implants and cut off his nose to look like the red skull.

I'm actually in favour of a single [other] sex category for the purpose of identification papers. That way anybody who is intersex or has had body modification in such a way as to make them unidentifiable as their binary sex should simply go into [other] so when someone discovers any discrepancy the cards are already on the table.

One day it will be possible to flip a switch in the brain and resolve gender dysphoria so that they are happy with their physical form. Can't wait for that ethical shit storm.

#42 Random, Nov 10, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  3. Minty

Minty Carpe Diem

Supports:
    Celtic
    What if you're a hermaphrodite?