1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Annoyed

Discussion in 'Watford' started by wfctillidie, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Goldenboy

Goldenboy PFJ Commando

I heard we had a 1.4 million bid for Robbo turned down, Brum have said he's not for sale anyway. Pity, I'd liked to have seen him in a yellow shirt again

2. Goldenboy

Goldenboy PFJ Commando

Cough Charlton Cough ;)

From the website:
    "Sheku has been playing in Charlton's academy and reserve teams over the last few seasons"

:slap:

3. Super_horns

Super_horns WATFORD Till I Die
    Staff Member

Supports:
    Watford
    Fickle or what?

Give Adie and co a chance!

As I said we didn't buy anyone until at least July last summer.

Hardly going to expect big names are we on massive wages and transfer fees after the Villa saga.

4. wfctillidie

wfctillidie On loan from the championship..

Supports:
    Watford
    1) Whats fickle about my post??? Dont be ridiculous. Even if we did not sign anyone and got relegated with a record low points followed by a mediocre season in the champ, i'd still be singing his name!!

2) And thats fine, but looking at who Sheff Utd who have signed players already im just getting a tad agitated but im sure we will sign the right players and as i have said before i trust in aidy to deliver.

3) Who mentioned big signings????? The likes of Robbo and Danny Shittu aren't hardly household names are they!?!?

#24 wfctillidie, Jun 28, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2006
  5. Goldenboy

Goldenboy PFJ Commando

Let's face it, Aidy is no mug so he's not going to sign anyone who's not worth their wages. Couple that with the Vialli experience which I think will remain with the club for a generation I can't see us wasting money. I suspect the biggest challenge will be to find players who are good enough AND want to play for us.

Anyone heard anything on this Hungarian guy? The only thing I've heard is his nationality and that he's a striker.