1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - we need your help! Please read the thread linked below to help make FF a better place for all. Click here to learn how you can help
    Dismiss Notice

HAHAhaha MANCS 2 down

Discussion in 'Premier League' started by Thanx Ref, Feb 15, 2003.

  1. Thanx Ref

    Thanx Ref New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2003
    Messages:
    470
    Likes Received:
    0
    2-0 to arsenal hahahhahaaa :clap: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

    UTD, gonna win feck all :D
     
  2. Owzat

    Owzat New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2002
    Messages:
    1,845
    Likes Received:
    0
    A definite possibility..........
     
  3. TA#6

    TA#6 Mr Nice Guy

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2002
    Messages:
    4,260
    Likes Received:
    0
    Re: Re: HAHAhaha MANCS 2 down


    again.... :laugh:
     
  4. Owzat

    Owzat New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2002
    Messages:
    1,845
    Likes Received:
    0
    - Either team could win the one-off Worthington Cup Final

    - There are still several group matches, a possible quarter-final, semi-final and final to negotiate in the Champions League

    - They are behind in the league, but anything could happen

    It's hard to say if the Worthington Cup represents their best chance of a trophy or the longer distance of the Premiership title race.......
     
  5. Horsey

    Horsey To Insanity...and Beyond!

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2000
    Messages:
    4,952
    Likes Received:
    0
    You know stret's gonna get stressed and delete this one ;)
     
  6. Owzat

    Owzat New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2002
    Messages:
    1,845
    Likes Received:
    0
    This could be turned into a decent discussion (mocking intro aside)

    I reckon manu have an even chance in the WC, a 40% chance in the league (Arsenal 50%, 10% the rest) and no more than a 33% chance of landing the Champions League (being VERY generous at this stage)

    Not that probability counts for much ;)
     
  7. Athers

    Athers Guest

    I'll have to check the Warwick University Football Predictor.
     
  8. Rage

    Rage New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2000
    Messages:
    4,496
    Likes Received:
    0
    Supports:
    Manchester United
    so what about liverpool's chances? :)
     
  9. Owzat

    Owzat New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2002
    Messages:
    1,845
    Likes Received:
    0
    :dunce:

    Work that one out for yourself! :rolleyes:

    Try 10% or less :rolleyes:

    I'd say the same chance as manu in Europe - 33%
     
  10. Rage

    Rage New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2000
    Messages:
    4,496
    Likes Received:
    0
    Supports:
    Manchester United
    I think Newcastle will be very disapointed to be classed in that 10%
     
  11. Owzat

    Owzat New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2002
    Messages:
    1,845
    Likes Received:
    0
    Considering they are 8 points behind Arsenal, have not very good away form and have to overtake manu as well, I think 1/10 is fairly generous :cool:

    Besides which, it is only an approximation of chance.........
     
  12. YipJaapStam

    YipJaapStam Love United. Hate Glazer

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2002
    Messages:
    17,191
    Likes Received:
    0
    Supports:
    Manchester United
    Interesting isn't it how United lose a game and the majority on these forums take such great pleasure. This despite the fact that a lot of their own teams didn't even make it as far as the 5th round.
    It's quite evident that we didn't deserve to win and it's not worth passing comment on Ryan Giggs. We know he's been shite for 2 or 3 years now and he no longer has to prove it.
    One thing I must mention though is that I hope I never read an Arsenal fan bleating on about United players diving. Lauren and Vieira in particular were a disgrace, the number of times they went down as if they were shot, received treatment and were straight back running around again.
    As for us, why does Solskjaer play left wing and Giggs up front? Solskjaer's a natural goalscorer and Giggs is (or used to be) a left winger. A slight case of playing players out of position there that totally confuses me.
     
  13. Owzat

    Owzat New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2002
    Messages:
    1,845
    Likes Received:
    0
    When manu fans start talking about manu as favourites for the League, the FA Cup, Worthington Cup and Champions League, what do you expect? I have even seen talk of manu doing the "quadruple" even though they are 2nd in the league, WERE in the 5th round of the FA Cup, are one of TWO teams in the Final of the Worthington Cup and the Champions League is barely half way through :no:
     
  14. YipJaapStam

    YipJaapStam Love United. Hate Glazer

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2002
    Messages:
    17,191
    Likes Received:
    0
    Supports:
    Manchester United
    The FA Cup would have been a chance if we got past Arsenal, we've got a 50/50 chance of the Worthy, the league has always been Arsenal's and there's no way we're the top side in Europe. Can't see talk of four trophies there. Still love United though!
     
  15. The Truth

    The Truth Uberdose

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2002
    Messages:
    9,556
    Likes Received:
    5
    Jesus, chin up Yip! Much as I'd love the league to be done and dusted it's far from it. There are some massive games between now and the end of the season, much can happen. As for United in Europe, personally I think that's where you've been at your best this season. Ok, some may say that you haven't faced the truly top sides yet but you can only beat what's put in front of you. I think a number of teams could win it and I'd include United amongst that number. So don't go slitting your wrists just yet.

    ;)
     
  16. YipJaapStam

    YipJaapStam Love United. Hate Glazer

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2002
    Messages:
    17,191
    Likes Received:
    0
    Supports:
    Manchester United
    Hey, am an eternal pessimist. What more can I say? We've still got to go to Highbury and St James'. Nothing short of 6 points there would leave us with too much to do. I agree we've played well in Europe but there are a lot better.
    Now where's that knife..? Well at least my blood's red.
     
  17. Thanx Ref

    Thanx Ref New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2003
    Messages:
    470
    Likes Received:
    0
    MAN U..QUADRUPLE, HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
     

    Attached Files:

Share This Page