1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Help with Survey Sunderland Fans

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by jbutler22, May 6, 2014.

1. jbutler22

jbutler22 Registered User

Supports:
    Sunderland
    Hi all,

I am a Postgraduate Student at Northumbria University. In my studies, I have found theories of the home advantage to be particularly interesting. More specifically, identifying the causes of home advantage perceived by fans and players is of importance to me and is the topic of my Postgraduate Thesis Project. I was wondering if it was possible for any of you to help me with my Thesis Project by completing a short questionnaire I have designed?

The questionnaire itself will comprise of various questions with regards to the causes of the home advantage and should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete. Questions will assess fans's attitudes towards the home advantage and therefore will not consist of any questions that will cause any discomfort or embarrassment. Confidentiality will be held for those who complete the questionnaire, and more information concerning confidentiality and questions about the study itself will be available through the link.

Thanks very much in advance!

https://www.sur******key.com/s/8DXL2NB

2. Kubicki85

Kubicki85 Registered User

Supports:
    Sunderland AFC
    Done this last week.

3. Al Garve

Al Garve Banned

Supports:
    Sunderland