1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - we need your help! Please read the thread linked below to help make FF a better place for all. Click here to learn how you can help
    Dismiss Notice

Is Moyes just being a Kn*k or does he actually believe what he is saying

Discussion in 'Premier League' started by expat, Aug 25, 2013.

1. KeanosMagicHat

KeanosMagicHat Moysies Red & White Army

Supports:
    Man United
    - The money disappearing is not Moyes' fault
    - Everton's financial position is not Moyes' fault
    - Neither is it a secret, it's hardly some inside knowledge that Moyes is exploiting. Everyone knows Everton are skint.
    - Exploiting the personal relationships he has with players would be if he was tapping them up, which not a single source has suggested has happened. On this basis, Martinez (Kone, Alcaraz), Mourinho (Eto), Guardiola (Thiago) are just some examples from this season of players who are 'exploiting the personal relationships' they have by daring to make a bid/sign for a player who's played under them before.

EDIT: It's pretty amusing that your hatred of anything United is such that you're fighting Everton's corner in a battle that most Evertonians (bar the anecdotal 'ALL[/I] the bluenoses I know are fuming!' claims) don't seem to care much about.

2. PSM

PSM Registered User

Supports:
    Liverpool
    My interpretation of United/Toffees is, that United buy their best player(s)' Rooney, possibly Baines, and send the cast offs Howard and Neville to the Toffees. Like Spurs, a United farm club, Berbatov/Carrick.

Just observations, that's all

3. Unk

Unk *****

Supports:
    Liverpool
    You are rediculous. In what post have I expressed hate toward Man U and in what corner am I fighting for everton ?
    I hope that Man U do sign these two players because they won't improve your team but their sale will weaken everton.
    I can only give my opinion of the everton fans I know and believe me they feel betrayed by Moyes and are desperate not to lose their best players…

4. Bic

Bic Registered User

Supports:
    liverpool
    Most of my Bitter mates are season ticket holders over at Woodison & they arent happy either ,infact unhappy is a understatement