1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

January Transfers

Discussion in 'Watford' started by GrannyChrisp, Jan 1, 2019.

1. GrannyChrisp

GrannyChrisp Registered User

Supports:
    Watford
    Now that the window has opened, was wondering what others thought about signings. Injury list is thankfully small, with Kabasele set to back soon and I am very pleased with the squad at the moment. So personally, I don't believe that we need any signings.

My only worry is Doucoure going off to PSG this window although fingers crossed he'll stay to the summer at least. I supppose it depends on the situation with Rabiot and if he leaves on a free in the summer or goes for a fee now.

Super_horns likes this.
  2. Steve - Wfc

Steve - Wfc ************************************************

Supports:
    Watford
    Wheyyy another Watford fan. Welcome.

I know your post was on Tuesday, I bet you think we do need a new CB now after last nights shitshow.

I think a striker who can stick the ball in the net and a top quality CB is all we need. Not urgent as we aren't going down but if not this window its a must next window.

Dont think we will sell Doucoure this month. He'll be gone in the Summer though.

Super_horns likes this.
  3. GrannyChrisp

GrannyChrisp Registered User

Supports:
    Watford
    Yeah, think next window will be really important. Premier League mid table has some fierce competition and I know if we don't strengthen somebody will and is gonna take our spot.

As for transfers, perhaps a new right full-back as well, as I personally don't rate femenĂ­a too highly for his defensive abilities (although he's decent when up the field). Think spending this window could disrupt the squad however and affect the nice dynamic we have going.