1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - we need your help! Please read the thread linked below to help make FF a better place for all. Click here to learn how you can help
    Dismiss Notice

Man Utd vs Wolves

Discussion in 'Premier League Match Threads' started by DunblaneWolf, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Muller

Muller I like using gifs

Supports:
    European Champions Liverpool Football Club & Joel Matip
    Only 8pts behind us lads chin up

Ollie, iky and SALTIRE like this.
  2. DunblaneWolf

DunblaneWolf Nil - Nil

Supports:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Sounds like we could've won today. Will be interesting watching tonight.

3. Dingle

Dingle 'Champions of the world'

Supports:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Should have won that.

4. njmcfc1894

njmcfc1894 Registered User

Supports:
    manchester city
    Point off City now United, Wolves could be chasing Europa spot and they play the right way.

5. Pagnell

Pagnell MISERABLE C**T

Supports:
    FSG F**KING OFF
    Mourinho is shit, nowhere near the manager he was a decade ago. I really hope United keep hold of him.

iky, mancityfan8496 and gate17 like this.
  6. Chrysalis

Chrysalis deleted

Supports:
    Leicester City
    knew this would happen when I noticed the slender 1-0 lead earlier.

7. upper90

upper90 Registered User

Supports:
    Manchester United, Detroit City FC
    well deserved point that for wolves. we can't shake this trend of being a 45-minute team. that being said, we really need to call time on this sanchez situation. he simply doesn't fit and isn't clicking. problem is, it seems contracts nowadays include guarantees regarding matches played, which seems shady, as it basically dictates a manager's plans.

i get that dalot is only 19 and he's just returned from injury, but valencia simply needs to never set foot on the pitch again. the guy can't do anything but stutter step in place outside the 18 and pass it back to midfield. frustrating as hell to watch. thank god shaw has been a revelation this season. let's hope it continues.

the point flattered us, as we couldn't do anything in the second half, but i'll take it. well done, wolves; putting out entertaining performances this season

JadeWWFC likes this.
  8. A Gooner

A Gooner Registered User

Supports:
    Arsenal
    Probably just as much to do with him being paid a large amount of money per weel. No one wants that to be a waste.

9. DarkMagician

DarkMagician #CueAction

Supports:
    Manchester United, Crvena Zvezda
    Awful.

I was looking at the score throughout the lower league match I attended today as the two kick offs were at the same time. In this league the points are halved at the end, after which there are a few more games played in the playoff part of the season.

From my perspective, that would have been really good to have in the Premier League right now. :laugh:

10. upper90

upper90 Registered User

Supports:
    Manchester United, Detroit City FC
    it already has been a waste. it's either ignorance or denial by any parties involved at this point. unless, of course, he suddenly starts contributing with assists or goals on a weekly basis, but i doubt it. 4 assists and 2 goals in 17 matches so far. simply not good enough

11. Red Tide

Red Tide Registered User

Supports:
    Man United/Rangers
    At the grandsons birthday party, checked the score 1-0 United, Fred, get home and see 1-1 final score, hats off to Wolves, just goes to show you the fear factor has gone from teams playing at OT.

12. StretfordEnd

StretfordEnd Fools can be kings
    Staff Member

Supports:
    20 Times Champions
    If you think a bunch of Wolves fans can 'shame' the United board into anything you're deluded. They don't give a shit about their own fans so they certainly don't care about yours.

As for the game, another pitiful home showing by United, that's 3 goals in 3 home games. Wolves were the livelier team but a point apiece was probably fair. Sanchez was sh*te again, as were Valencia and Lukaku. Once again man of the match for United was either the lanky poodle or Shaw. Mourinho saying post match that the team lacked 'desire', time for you to resign then isn't it o-not-very-special-any-more one?

13. PorkchopExpress

PorkchopExpress The Blackfish

Supports:
    Manchester United
    You had a good break at the end of the game, but whoever had the ball dien't pass and went for glory instead. A pass probably would have led to a winner for Wolves.

No way you guys are going to be anywhere near relegation this season. I've seen you three times, and every game you look good enough to be playing in Europe.

14. smat

smat Registered User

Supports:
    arsenal
    My dear friend Pagnell has hit the nail on the head, albeit without the subtlety and finesse of me.

It's now nearly two and a half years since Mourinho took over. He was supposed to provide instant success - it's the only thing worth the bad stuff he brings. Without winning, what is the point in him? United would be better off playing exciting football and coming 2nd, than doing this and coming 2nd. Liverpool will win nothing - at least they look good while doing it.

15. Pagnell

Pagnell MISERABLE C**T

Supports:
    FSG F**KING OFF
    Oooh you bitch.

16. DunblaneWolf

DunblaneWolf Nil - Nil

Supports:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Without even seeing the chance I can 100% confirm that it was Adama Traoré.

Relegation isn't even a slight concern for me. I'll be disappointed if we don't finish top half.

17. PorkchopExpress

PorkchopExpress The Blackfish

Supports:
    Manchester United
    Yep that was him! :laugh:

Based on what I have seen from you guys, not finishing in a European position would be a disappointment. You are better than Burnley, Leicester and Everton imo.

18. JadeWWFC

JadeWWFC Registered User

Supports:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    We were brilliant. Think it's a bit too easy to go on about how Utd weren't great, but we've played well in all our games so far, given everyone a game, and we look like we belong at this level.

19. DunblaneWolf

DunblaneWolf Nil - Nil

Supports:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    That's 5 out of 6 teams now who, according to their own fans, have 'played shite' against us.

Must just be really lucky...

JadeWWFC, Dingle and upper90 like this.
  20. Foxwell

Foxwell A little bit of the bubbly

Supports:
    Manchester United FC
    Thought Wolves were decent, should've been ahead in the 1st half but kept ploughing on in the 2nd half and deserved a point, maybe all 3.

Poor from us yet again, but a wonderful touch from Pogba to set up Fred for a good finish. Shaw and Fellaini did well but everything is so disjointed when we get the ball up top; Lukaku not sharp enough today and Sanchez desperately needs to be dropped, sod the wages.

JadeWWFC likes this.