1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Match Day Photos Thread

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by DeadlyDemon, Aug 24, 2009.

1. superyids

superyids Registered User

Supports:
    Tottenham & Engand
    probs same kinda thing. "London area">> "Madrid area".

2. DeadlyDemon

DeadlyDemon Spurs optimist

Supports:
    Tottenham
    Chelsea is far worse than Old Trafford from my experience, although I've only been to Old Trafford the once - Chelsea multiple times.

With that said even Spurs now you see more and more foreign fans attending games, in the pubs etc.

Hard to think people come to Spurs for the same reason they go to the Nou Camp and the Bernabeu mind you. Bit more glamour walking the streets of Barcelona than there is walking down Tottenham high road, a little more on the pitch success too :laugh:

Usually find it's more people outside of London/Watford that say it. Anyone from or even that just knows London well knows they're not London.

3. Hazza

Hazza ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

Supports:
    Tottenham
    I know the Spurs supporters club in Stockholm does fairly regular trips to London, whether to WHL or pubs to watch games. Maybe others do too?

4. DeadlyDemon

DeadlyDemon Spurs optimist

Supports:
    Tottenham
    Loads do. As I said you see them pretty much every game now.

A lot more Asian/Koreans in recent weeks, unsurprisingly :laugh:

5. superyids

superyids Registered User

Supports:
    Tottenham & Engand
    I remember going once to the bricklayers and there were shite loads of Scandinavian fans. the Swedish Spurs fans we're all bantering with the Norwegian spurs fan about who were the best :laugh:

my mate started talking to one guy whose surname was Iversen... straight away he pointed out "no relation" :laugh:

6. SpursLegend

SpursLegend Formarly known as Lockie

Supports:
    Spurs - COYS!
    Without doubt yesterday was one of my favourite ever away days. The feel good factor is unbelievable right now - better than 2009-11 for me personally, for sure.

[video=youtube;KzyKOHVDHTI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzyKOHVDHTI[/video]

Incredible stuff.