1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - we need your help! Please read the thread linked below to help make FF a better place for all. Click here to learn how you can help
    Dismiss Notice

Michael Jackson with Martin Bashir

Discussion in 'General Off Topic Discussion' started by Cjm24, Feb 4, 2003.

1. Cjm24

Cjm24 FF Old School

Has anyone just watched this?
    I kinds feel sorry for Michael Jackson as he is totally screwed up! He lives in another world.

2. StretfordEnd

StretfordEnd Fools can be kings
    Staff Member

Supports:
    20 Times Champions
    Before this evenings documentary I thought Michael Jackson was a little strange . . .

I now realise he's as mad as a stick !!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

3. slimref

slimref Do you know who i am...?

Supports:
    Ipswich Town
    i didnt watch it as i was prolly a pile of ****..

but its frustrating as the Night news is still rambling on about it now doing a post mortem :rolleyes:

4. oapdodge

oapdodge Registered User

The bloke is so mixed up he doesn't know what it is like in the real world.Should be locked up.
    Some of the things he was saying were unbelievable, needed help years ago.

Michael Jackson was a bit weird aswell.

5. Rage

Rage New Member

Supports:
    Manchester United
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

6. becks_1

becks_1 Back from the dead

7. BARNETFAN1

BARNETFAN1 Barnet on tour

Supports:
    Barnet
    Oh God that program was ****ing hilarious :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Did you see his boyfriend? :laugh:

8. Flyso

Flyso Chocoholic

Would you mind telling us all why? (apart from having Uri Geller as one of his closest chums - now there IS a [email protected])You can't be locked up just for being a bit odd and eccentric - if that were the case half the British ruling classes and the Royal family would have been behind bars years ago. As for the kiddie-fiddling allegations - they are just that - ALLEGATIONS - and the media loves gullible people like you who fall for sensationalism and half-truths (at best) I've never been Jacko's biggest fan and I think he is totally self-obsessed but it is HIS life and he does me no harm by the way he lives it. I'd be more worried if that [email protected] Palmer-Tomkinson or the inbred Hamiltons asked any kid of mine to a sleepover....

9. The Truth

The Truth Uberdose

Did anyone see him claim that he had only had two plastic surgery operations (both on his nose) in his life? He looks like a anaemic weasel for fcuk sake.

10. Gruffy

Gruffy Shabba!

Supports:
    Swansea City
    i thought that program was really interesting

complete bullshit about that he loves his kids, as everyone knows, a child needs a mother for their emotional development. whats the bets now that his kids will grow up to be hard drug addicts

and the 2 operations on his face? yeh right like hell! more like 22!

gotta feel real sorry for him tho when he was a kid that his dad would beat him hard and that he was scared of his dad, or joe - his dad wouldn't let jacko call him dad

all in all tho, i real interesting program, got pissed off tho when the commercials cut in :angryfire

11. bindu

bindu go on ask

I didn't catch all of it as I was at work. But whats this about a boyfriend????? Or do I just live in this world without seeing the obvious in front of me?

The whole part I did see about him sleeping with children doesnt he really see the implications that can have for him. However, his point regarding the fact that families were disintergrating due to the lack of human contact was correct and its really heart breaking. I can see it with my cousins as their parents behave like that and it is starting to show with them

12. SamB_SCFC

SamB_SCFC FF Old Skool

Supports:
    Stoke City
    I think the problem with Jacko is that he is so out of touch with reality. He had no childhood to speak of and him and his brothers were rushed into stardom by a strict and vicious dad. They were all under 10 when the Jackson 5 1st appeared, imagine if you were a superstar before the age of 10! His big problem is because of his non-existant childhood he is trying to make up for it in his adult life hence the love of kids, childish antics, over-protectiveness of his own kids.

To be honest while he is without doubt one of the weirdest guys who have ever walked this planet, I don't think he's a kiddy-fiddler just a person obsessed with childhood and family love. He is so out of touch with reality that he doesn't realise the implications of his stories about sharing a bed with children. To him it is perfectly normal and the right thing to do, and doesn't understand how is can be misinterperated.

I really feel sorry for his own children, God knows how they will turn out as adults! Imagine having a childhood consisting of walking round with your face covered, no contact with the outside world and of course Jacko as your dad! not to mention that they have no contact with their mother!!

Jacko you are one seriously messed up person! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

13. Major Gowan

Major Gowan Starling inspector

How pathetic was that attempt to conceal the fact that none of those children were his? One of them is blonde for a start. Even "Blanket" whose mother is black, according to Jackson, who anyone can see has 2 white parents.

Whether or not he is noncing these kids he sleeps with, it's well dodgy. He is obviously lying about the plastic surgery and the provenance of "his" kids, so probably is about the kids he sleeps with as well.

14. Seagull

Seagull New Member

15. Azzagiu

Azzagiu Die Trying.. Not Watching

Supports:
    Errr
    I agree totally with SamB I think that Jackson is just trying to live out the childhood he never had thro` whatever children he can get his hands upon.

Without any doubt this guys got some serious psychological problems but I don`t think hes a paedaphile ~ surely if he was someone like the child actor Maucaulin Caulkin ( is that the correct spelling??) would have come out by now and said something as he would be listened to as a credible source by the media...

With out a doubt tho` he surely is one of the strangest people ever to moonwalk on this planet...

16. Azzagiu

Azzagiu Die Trying.. Not Watching

Supports:
    Errr
    btw stret, how mad is a stick...:D

17. Rage

Rage New Member

Supports:
    Manchester United
    yeeeee heeee mother****er

18. Seagull

Seagull New Member

19. FtangFtang

FtangFtang Registered User

Worse thing is the guy is so ga ga he doesn't believe he's lying.

20. ValleysExile

ValleysExile Tommy Tynan's love child

One thing (among many) that disturbed me whilst watching it was the attitude of the parents of the children that stayed at house.

Imagine the scenario:
    You've got a 12 year old kid.
    For some bizarre reason Michael Jackson invites your kid to stay the night at his house.
    You've read all the stories, allegations and rumours.
    Do you let your child, the thing you love more than life, stay at his house?

Do you fck. He may well be a harmless bloke who truly does love children in the purest sense. BUT. He's completely insane. And that alone rules out my kids from sleeping at his house.

Where were the parents? And what were they thinking of?