1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Zealand Terror Attack

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Andy, Mar 15, 2019.

1. BleedsIsDead

BleedsIsDead “Teams like Brighton”

Supports:
    BHAFC
    There was, yeah. I think American politicians clamped down on it very quickly.

However when it comes to deep web sites, it would be much more likely for someone to sell blueprints (no idea if that’s the right word) for a firearm than actually sell a firearm.

You could sit in an Internet cafe in Taiwan, Texas or Tunesia and ping the schematics (maybe that’s the right word) to a gun all over the world. It would be a nightmare if 3D printers became commonplace. No serial numbers, no ownership history etc. Even if they were only good for one shot it would be a nightmare for police.

2. Richard

Richard Registered User

Supports:
    Leicester
    I hope somewhere in Tunisia there is a musis Shop called Tunesia.

Thinking about technology and the things that could be possible can make the future seem Quite daunting. Most likely just that I'm Getting old.

3. Benji

Benji Registered User

Supports:
    expected goals
    It's not about pushing people's grievances to the underground. If you're angry at foreigners or people who are different it's because you're thick. You can either learn to not be thick, or you can listen to people who tell you you're right to be angry. One of these routes might lead you to violence, the other one is fine and where most people end up.

Are you thick, RedDevilsShinja? You are a Man Utd fan.

FranniesTache likes this.
  4. Muller

Muller Fun Bobby

Supports:
    Liverpool
    I could probably get one by tomorrow afternoon as I’m posting this I realize how mental that sounds

Richard likes this.
  5. FranniesTache

Supports:
    The Pride of the South
    This thread has been great, we've now exposed the nutjob far right sympathisers, @RedDevilsShinja has reached his logical conclusion of advocating guns and no one knows who the f*ck Pewdie Pie is.

It's safe to say, our work here is done :laugh:

Tshabs, JTC77 and SamB_SCFC like this.
  6. Taffy

Taffy C'mon you reds.

Supports:
    Wrexham and Liverpool

You make it sound like we can pop out and just go get a gun easy peasy. A scrote can get easily get a knife from the kitchen drawer or go to a local supermarket and buy one.

Can i have a super duper automatic weapon please as i want a gun bigger than the local wannabee Kray gangster down the road. Yeah i know guns will not go away but dishing them out for whoever wants one is a bad move. Don't we ever learn from the ordinary guy on the street having a gun on him when you see the shootings in America. As much as i love the USA they are IMO pretty backwards when it comes to their gun culture.

7. JoshBCFC

JoshBCFC Registered User

Supports:
    Bristol City FC
    Just had a look on 8chan, the place where the murderer uploaded his "manifesto" (aswell as twitter).

Section of the site I was just looking at should've been shut down a long long time ago imo, he's being idolised on there.

8. JoshBCFC

JoshBCFC Registered User

Supports:
    Bristol City FC
    I think Bob nailed the point earlier in the thread were if it had been 10 years ago it would've been "Leeroy Jenkins".

He's obviously not done this on behalf of Pewdiepie, that can't and I don't think is being debated, but the aim of the murderer was to give the public that impression.

Interesting article here: Shitposting, Inspirational Terrorism, and the Christchurch Mosque Massacre - bellingcat

9. Deryn

Deryn Likely to cause offence.

Supports:
    Wrexham, FC Basel
    Gimps get tooled up, real men use fists and finish off their opponents by making them bite the curb.

Be a real man, not @RedDevilsShinja.

10. UnitedRoad

UnitedRoad 32 Years : F*** All

Supports:
    -
    Put the extreme right like this cu*t and the extremists on the other side in a room and let them deal with each other and leave us normal lot to get on with it.

Horrible this sort of stuff and no reason for it it whatsoever. Humans being cu*ts part #76484738

11. Thunder Gunner

Thunder Gunner Emery's Arsenal

Supports:
    Arsenal
  12. Tshabs

Tshabs Fears Heights

Supports:
    West Ham
    There's a fine line between an edgy joke and straight up insulting entire swathes of people. Jimmy Carr's earlier jokes pretty much fit that category. To paraphrase him - his jokes are in bad taste but they're not insulting or just pointless. Can someone please point out what's so funny about saying the n-word and death to Jews? That's not being edgy, that's just being a prick.

Oh and specifically for you, you did not answer my question about immigration rates. What's the first country in the West that saw immigration skyrocketing and in which year(s)?

13. ritchie_50

ritchie_50 Registered User

Supports:
    Liverpool
    Far right terrorism of the white man does tend to be lone wolf headcases, but unfortunately there's plenty of them.

14. CharlieBigPotato

CharlieBigPotato Charlie wants OUT

Supports:
    Arsenal
    Far left blame culture of the triggered SJW's whom point their fingers at everything else other than their own social engineering ideologies tend to be collective headcases, and we all know there are plenty of them.

As much as it busts my hump to have to defend Chelsea Clinton, the idea that she is somehow responsible is as c*ntish as it is wrong.

#254 CharlieBigPotato, Mar 16, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    Schindlers Pissed likes this.
  15. Realist6

Realist6 Registered User

Supports:
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Please point me to one single post on this forum of someone suggesting all Muslims are potential terrorists

16. CharlieBigPotato

CharlieBigPotato Charlie wants OUT

Supports:
    Arsenal
  17. SamB_SCFC

SamB_SCFC FF Old Skool

Supports:
    Stoke City
    Hi Donald.

18. SamB_SCFC

SamB_SCFC FF Old Skool

Supports:
    Stoke City
    Thanks for clearing that up. God I feel old and outdated now :laugh:. I'm only 35 but today's teenagers are really living in a different social media dominated world now that's totally different to the one I grew up in. I think I've reached that cliff edge point where I have to accept that I can no longer class myself as a young person :laugh:. I use YouTube a lot but for stuff like football, music, how to DIY guides, nostalgia videos of old TV shows and nightclubs etc. I don't subscribe to all these influencers and bedroom YouTubers that all the kids seem to treat like celebrities now.

Yeah PewDiePie clearly isn't in any way responsible for this then. Although it doesn't highlight the importance to all these YouTubers of being careful what you say and how the smallest thing can influence the thinking of the many millions of people around the world who are unhinged and could potentially do something awful. A few right wing comments or tasteless jokes (doesn't have to be just right wing either, anything controversial or insulting to a particular group) can lead to you being unwittingly held up as a poster boy for something far removed from what you believe in.

19. zippy

zippy The friendly Fascist

Supports:
    Sheffield United,FC Bayern
    I always want the cat to win tbh !

SamB_SCFC likes this.
  20. DonnyOsmond

DonnyOsmond I. R. BABOON

Supports:
    Doncaster Rovers
    Shambles of a post.

I think you're confusing politeness with fear.

Jonny Ninja likes this.