1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next manager of Wales

Discussion in 'Welsh Football' started by islandranger, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Cotterill:49

Cotterill:49 Registered User

Supports:
    Swansea City AFC
    Absolutely gutted to be honest.

The guy has no passion at all for the country, and consistently chose Manchester United over Wales. The guy for me doesn't understand anything about the togetherness that you need for a national team like ours to be successful. When he was playing, he showed no interest in being part of any sort of side, and would only play when he fancied it. How is he going to persuade injury prone players like Gareth Bale, or ageing players like Ashley Williams, to play in friendlies, and when players like that don't play in friendlies then your never going to be able to achieve anything as a unit.

I don't think he's going to be any decent as a manager anyway, he just comes across as slow and a bit backwards when he is doing punditry (for England games on ITV, rather than watching Wales ...)

As well as that, I just don't have any respect for him as a person, for obvious reasons.

We have a very promising generation of kids coming through in Woodburn, Ampadu, Brooks and Wilson and we really have to be building on the success of the Euro's, so I hope I'm wrong but I really think this is going to end disastrously.

2. Donnyrovers90

Donnyrovers90 Registered User

Supports:
    Doncaster/ Sporting
    Who’s going to be manager for the friendlies then if Giggs has got the job ?

Super_horns likes this.
  3. Leekbrookgull

Leekbrookgull Registered User

Supports:
    Brighton and Hove Albion,plus an interest in the WPL
    Donnyrovers,Brighton here. Richardson and him from Stockport. Happy to see you back and D/F is a decent manager.

4. islandranger

islandranger Registered User

Supports:
    Bangor, Holyhead, Llangefni
    I am Welsh and I'd rather have sheep in charge too

JoshBCFC likes this.