1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Points deduction

Discussion in 'Championship' started by Stan_Drews, Feb 10, 2019.

1. JoshBCFC

JoshBCFC Registered User

Supports:
    Bristol City FC
    You certainly will when we kick you out of the playoffs on the last day of the season.

2. Panja

Panja From a land down under

Supports:
    The Blues & Melbourne Victory on the side
    Coolhands is a strange one isn't he? Disappears for months on end when things aren't going well and then comes out with the assumption that Bluenoses are obsessed with the Villa when it's him that posts on anything Blues related.

And what makes it worse is he's not even from Birmingham. I think he probably lives in Cheshire with his mother, met a Villa fan whilst on holiday at Drayton Manor in 1981 and has posters of Gary Shaw on his bedroom wall.

3. Sean4393

Sean4393 Registered User

Supports:
    Birmingham City
    Also thinks they have a God given right to win every game. The most Villa of Villa fan you will find.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Stan_Drews likes this.
  4. Coldhands

Coldhands Registered User

Supports:
    Aston Villa
    The Noses in their moment of shame cant help but talk about us. Not Small Heath and their own points deduction, but they've had somebody read them a Fascist rag and they can now talk about us, their favourite subject.

As for me, I was here in January and February when things were going just swimmingly.

You're correct, I don't live in Birmingham anymore. I know you Noses are stuck in the neolithic epoch, but the rest of us in modernity understand that you can move around. Edit: you live in Melbourne, I hope the irony isn't lost on you for your ridiculous comment. What part of Warwickshire were you from originally? Solihull? Dorridge? Knowle? Or maybe Worcester? Rubery?

#164 Coldhands, Mar 26, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  5. Stan_Drews

Stan_Drews Registered User

Supports:
    Birmingham City
    He is what we refer to as a ‘typical villa fan’.

Gotta say Rock and J seem ok though. Grounded anyhow unlike some.

6. Sean4393

Sean4393 Registered User

Supports:
    Birmingham City
    You can often tell the really pathetic Villa fans they over use Small Heath as what they believe to be an insult when actually it's something Blues fans are very proud of. They also refer to us as 'noses' in pretty much every sentence which every time I read it makes me laugh the effort that they go to not to refer to us as 'blues fans'.

7. Stan_Drews

Supports:
    Birmingham City
    Small Heath was one of the first four named areas of Brum along with Digbeth, Deritend and Highgate. As early as the English civil war Birmingham was parliamentarian whereas Aston was part of royalist Lichfield separated by the river rea.

Aston only became part of Brum in 1911which probably explains why real Brummies are Blues and follow the club with the city’s name. Not some Spanish sounding club which used to be under Lichfield.

WATP

8. Coldhands

Supports:
    Aston Villa
    They're your nick names and your collective noun. Noses support Small Heath.

I'm not sure I use it as a pejorative, its frequency has lessened its impact decades ago for me. But I sense another Blues myth about to be propagated...you're a confused bunch. Like that lost Warwickshire sheep moaning that I have left Brum to live in the north of England when he left to live in Australia.

9. JJH.

JJH. Registered User

Supports:
    Bristol City
    Meanwhile, Villa out in Montenegro letting the country down...

D3422643-3099-4F5C-80ED-953527C9FB11.jpeg

10. tiltontrev

tiltontrev Registered User

Supports:
    Small Heath Alliance
    To be fair that’s probably the Villa fans holding it up, they’re not the brightest!! :dunce:

xMiss_BCFC likes this.
  11. Coldhands

Supports:
    Aston Villa
    They nicked a flag of ours in Vienna (Rapid fans) the first time in 2009 which we had up outside the bar. We didn't know they'd lifted it until the nervous local spotter came to chat. They had it in their end the following season. Odd habit.

JJH. likes this.
  12. Villa Rocker

Villa Rocker Registered User

Supports:
    Aston Villa
    Don’t buy this proper Brummies support Birmingham City. As many Villa as there are Blues in Brum . We just draw a lot of support from outside the city which is down to us being historically a big club. Don’t think I’ve ever used the phrase Small Heath either. It’s always been Blues.

Anyway back on topic. Their season has definitely gone to shit now. They were outside play off contenders, although very distant. And they were confident of putting more misery on to our season by beating us when we were on a bad run. With the points deduction and also getting done twice by us, it’s another shit season for them. We seemed to have a great chance of play offs now, but we shall see.

13. Stan_Drews

Supports:
    Birmingham City
  14. Villa Rocker

Supports:
    Aston Villa
    Fair one Stan .

15. Sean4393

Sean4393 Registered User

Supports:
    Birmingham City
    I see the point regarding the season but actually it's not a shit season unless we down.

Monk has brought a far better togetherness than we have seen in recent years and has upped some pretty poor attendance figures bringing a feel good factor back on a matchday.

I am a firm believer that we should have much better attendances on match days and it's nice to see that rise. On that subject it does frustrate me given our good pricing structure and the size of the city that we don't pull in over 20k every game. Yet the sniff of a big game we have absolutely no problem in selling our.

16. Villa Rocker

Supports:
    Aston Villa
    What I should have said was a disappointing end to the season. You’re not a bad team at all from what I’ve seen this season. Monk is a good manager, although I’m not keen on him. Birmingham is not a massive footballing city like Liverpool, Sheffield, Newcastle, Manchester, but you certainly have the fanbase to be pulling in more. Birmingham is also home to a massive ethnic population which doesn’t help.

17. JoshBCFC

JoshBCFC Registered User

Supports:
    Bristol City FC
    TBH I think most cities in this country have a massive ethnic population, all of them have a massive 100% of people in them with an ethnicity

18. Villa Rocker

Supports:
    Aston Villa
    Without this turning into a race thing, because it’s not. There are 250k Asians that live in Birmingham . The ones that are into footy most will support the top clubs. What I’m getting at is that there is a city within a city in Birmingham.

19. Stan_Drews

Supports:
    Birmingham City
    Sean I thought our average home attendance was over 20,000 this year?

20. Stan_Drews

Supports:
    Birmingham City
    Jeez Rock, you weren’t in the Montenegro end the other night was ya?