1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Season 2020/21

Discussion in 'Scottish Football' started by Lisbon 67, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Lisbon 67

Lisbon 67 Registered User

Supports:
    Glasgow Celtic
    Battered all over the place, liquidated for cheating, 2nd place, multiple tankings and have nothing in their artillery to live with us on or off the park.

What do they do? Turn to child abuse.

Vermin.

And a mention to Andy and Ccfctommy who have refused to weaponise the abuse of kids or to lower themselves to that level especially when these cases are still going through the courts and are currenly being disputed by more than one club. Like them i refuse to post the numerous articles that show Maldini to be lying out his arse of events on such a serious topic to twist it into a one club agenda which is currently being disputed through the courts. While also completely ignoring numerous alleged incidents that have taken place at his own club.

If Celtic or Rangers or any other club are found to be at fault then would be the time to comment on an issue like this. To turn it into a game because he has no comeback on anything on the park or surrounding issues as Maldini has shows you the sewer rat levels he operates at.

Let the cases be heard at a court of law, the facts established and any victims helped to move forward with their lives.

#141 Lisbon 67, Jun 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
  2. Minty

Minty Carpe Diem

Supports:
    Celtic
    Elyounoussi is talks with both us and Betis, apparently. I’d love to get him back in some capacity, his quality shone at key moments last season.
    Also hearing that Shved is gone. Good luck to him.

3. Lisbon 67

Supports:
    Glasgow Celtic
    A left sided attacker and the goalkeeper are our most pressing issues and i'd love to see Elyounoussi and Forster return. I see Ryan Frasers name mentioned during the week. He would be some capture but in reality out of our league financially.

4. pvm66

pvm66 Registered User

You don't do irony do you? Your whole club is built on the assumption that the original club was a separate entity. From itself no less:rolleyes Also that club you follow now is on record as doing the same as your claiming is a "fine example of sweeping". I believe gaslighting is the modern term for people with your condition.

5. pvm66

pvm66 Registered User

I'm not sure we will push the boat out that much for a winger as Lenny will play 3/5/2 a lot of times imo. Which means that Ely or whoever we sign will be expected to be at least decent on the back foot. Also it gives us a bit of a dilemma on the other side as well as Forrest, who is probably our second main attacker, will be pushed back a bit as well. Then if Forrest plays it would also mean that Frimpong will get very little game time.

As much as I would like Ely in the squad, I'm not sure how much sense it would make to pay out big money for him (fee and wages) as we may not play a way that suits his game.

Lisbon 67 likes this.
  6. Lisbon 67

Supports:
    Glasgow Celtic
    I'd imagine it would be loan deals we were looking at and i don't think we'll be spending huge amounts in the current circumstances.

7. Caesar

Caesar Registered User

Forster (if it's at all possible) should be our priority signing.

Would be happy to see Elyonoussi stay on, but I think we should throw everything at a deal for Forster.

Especially when there is talk of the liked of Joe Hart on the go.

8. Royal Blue MaLDini

Royal Blue MaLDini Registered User

Supports:
    Rangers
    No, you couldn't blow your nose, because we both know if you could you absolutely would. You've tried to do so at any opportunity possible in any thread on any given topic. Even here, you couldn't have a conversation about the disgusting antics of those at the club mentioned in the article, without trying to turn it on another club to gain some consolation points. That's pure low life behaviour.

Celtic supporters all disagreed with me on any point which defends Rangers and/or shows Celtic in a bad light. Massive shocker, breaking news. Get a grip. You haven't made a valid point in your life.
    The only things you give me are laughs, I clearly anger you, a decent indicator that it's truth which you don't like to hear. Your actions further prove that.

I don't need to point score, you do it for me by even having that mentality. The thought doesn't enter my head.

If being able to condemn child abuse makes me a rat then I'll take it. Although you were unable to do so by actually completing a paragraph without trying to then deflect to elsewhere as some means of turning the attention away from the point, I still wouldn't call you a rat. You don't anger me....clown would be more apt.

Too much truth is what you can't deal with really. But no problem with you leaving it there. Hopefully it will all come out.

Can't live with you? We've won 2 and drawn 2 of the last 6 games we played against you :laugh: the laughs continue.

Did you turn to racial abuse just to score points earlier in the thread then? If this is some game being played in which points are scored. Mental logic (it's all in your head).

If there were such articles then you'd undoubtedly do so.
    I posted an article, which I did not write, you reacted like this, absolute rage, that says everything about you. Not condemnation, no, a feeble wish for the good of the victims immediately turned on its head, into a "but what about them lot". Followed by your continued rage ever since. Have a think about that.

In your opinion, should these articles not be in the public eye then? You have become so angered to see one that I'm guessing that's how you feel? That is what I posted after all, a public article.

I haven't ignored any of what happened at my club, I posted at length about it before and offered to reference the post for either you or Symphony to have a read if you wanted, since you are so interested in my thoughts. You didn't respond though and decided to assume instead, unsurprisingly.

Then would be the time to comment? So you do believe these articles should not be in the public? That's incredible.
    Couldn't disagree more, if there is justice to be done for any such victim at any club at all then it should remain relevant until such a time where that justice is served. That's where we differ. I haven't trawled over some ancient article here, that'd be a more justified situation for you to question my motive, but this article was a few hours old when I posted it. So try as you might to turn this on me, but it just doesn't wash, it only shows your motive for what it is.

This should have been in court a long, long time ago. But I'm glad that finally we can reach agreement on how the victims should be treated.

9. Lisbon 67

Supports:
    Glasgow Celtic
    I see the village idiots been back on.

Not even going to read his moronic paragrapghs of vile garbage.

He outed himself as stupid long ago but has now shown he's the same as the majority with the depths he will lower himself to.

10. Royal Blue MaLDini

Supports:
    Rangers
    That'll do. Glad you can see you have nowhere to go from here after claiming this matter should not have the light shone on it. Your agenda is clear. Not that you even understand it yourself.

You've been a barrel of laughs as always

11. Cotterill:49

Cotterill:49 Registered User

Supports:
    Swansea City AFC
    Craig Gordon's rejoined Hearts, great signing for them.

12. Minty

Minty Carpe Diem

Supports:
    Celtic
    Glad to see him move on. A free transfer who did a good job for us, but we need someone younger.

13. Lisbon 67

Supports:
    Glasgow Celtic
    I think he'd have been a fantastic back up but as a club you cant be paying fortunes to a sub keeper.

14. pvm66

pvm66 Registered User

Gordon did better than I expected him to but sadly had a few howlers as well. Funnily enough I was watching a video of his saves for us and to be fair, some of them were amazing. My issue was that he has a habit of pushing some shots back into the danger area but overall, we did well with him and him with us.

15. Celtic Symphony

Celtic Symphony Registered User

Supports:
    Celtic
    FAO Rangers fans.

Big Mike says hello.

16. Royal Blue MaLDini

Supports:
    Rangers
    He's a retailer. Big deal, supporters just won't buy things from his stores, as has always been the case. We can choose where to purchase our shirts

17. Lisbon 67

Supports:
    Glasgow Celtic
    Apart from having exclusive rights to sell their Castore (or whatever there name is) gear he has nothing to do with them of course. You'll also have read about the big victory in court they had over him to make him walk away. . . Not :laugh:

In other news Celtic announce Adidas,who have produced some cracking gear for us and then announce the UK's biggest retailer JD Sports as our retail partner.

It's all about levels i suppose.

18. Royal Blue MaLDini

Supports:
    Rangers
    They do have nothing to do with Rangers though? Rangers have an agreement with Castore only, no other party is involved. Castore has its own separate supply deals with retailers of its choice. That's up to them. Rangers fans won't buy things from sports direct anyway, but it's good to have the knowledge that if any do, the club will get the same amount there as they will if it's bought from any other outlet.

Congrats on winning the kit retailer cup, the reason we all get into football

19. Celtic Symphony

Celtic Symphony Registered User

Supports:
    Celtic
    It's good to get one Cup in the bag during pre season so we will take it.

Rangers usually run away with the pre season awards.

20. pvm66

pvm66 Registered User

Sadly we lost to the sign up to the myhun cup. Just think, if we did win it we could pay the club money for absolutely **** all and get lied to about it as well. Personally I'm gutted about that as it was more important than winning the ninth title in a row.

Celtic Symphony likes this.