1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - we need your help! Please read the thread linked below to help make FF a better place for all. Click here to learn how you can help
    Dismiss Notice

The Global Coronavirus Pandemic

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Tshabs, Jan 18, 2020.

1. LEF

LEF Censored

Supports:
    Wycombe Wanderers
    What do you expect me to do exactly?

On a spiritual level everything is recorded. I don't need to worry about people's right or wrong choices - that is between them and God. I believe in this a lot more than I believe that this V is for the purpose of depopulation - this is my belief, but I don't know it as a fact.

Trying to warn people is also not very effective - as you can see in this very thread, people have made up their minds.

2. TAFKAP

TAFKAP Where's Adim?
    Staff Member

Supports:
    Spurs
    You see, this is where I find it difficult to understand the conspiracy theory. Bill Clinton couldn't keep a simple blowjob secret, and there was only one other person in the room. Knowing that, how can you possibly believe that all of the World's Governments (who have demonstrated can't agree on simple things like emission limits or fishing quotas) are not only capable of coming together to arrange a mass depopulation plan via vaccination, which would also need the consent and knowledge of thousands of scientists and doctors across multiple big pharma companies, but are also able to keep it stum with not a single whistle-blower to be found?

StretfordEnd, Richard and The Doc like this.
  3. LEF

LEF Censored

Supports:
    Wycombe Wanderers
    I think it's beyond the Governments. I think there are a few very powerful, old-money families, perhaps a bit like a global mafia, who run things behind the scenes. The governments are the puppets and people who take the blame and hatred of the mob when things go to shit. Look at Donald Trump and Joe Biden, and Boris for that matter, I very much doubt these people are allowed to make meaningful decisions. They're selected because they stir up division and become scapegoats.

4. Zydus

Zydus Registered User

Supports:
    Liverpool

Between people refusing vaccines and mutations, this is never going to end.

5. StretfordEnd

StretfordEnd Fools can be kings
    Staff Member

Supports:
    20 Times Champions
    Billions in fact?

6. King_Kenny

King_Kenny JUSTICE FOR THE 97!

Supports:
    Liverpool
    Who said presidents have anything to do with it? ;) they're mere puppets doing as they are told, which explains some of the most bizarre choices of PMs/Presidents are happening of late, we ourselves have just about the least suited to the job PM youll ever see, the USA followed crackpot Trump with an equally bizarre Biden who quite frankly acts as if he's suffering from Dementia and not suited...actually saw a video the other day of him making a speech and was clearly being scripted via ear phones and he was just mumbling on incoherently :laugh:

I think the days of having proper PMs and Presidents has long gone now...just these muppets playing out the orders of the real men in charge...whoever they maybe.

7. LEF

LEF Censored

Supports:
    Wycombe Wanderers
    Here's an old quote from George Carlin that I think has value:

“But there’s a reason. There’s a reason. There’s a reason for this, there’s a reason education sucks, and it’s the same reason that it will never, ever, ever be fixed. It’s never gonna get any better. Don’t look for it. Be happy with what you got. Because the owners of this country don't want that. I'm talking about the real owners now, the real owners, the big wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions. Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought and paid for the senate, the congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying, lobbying, to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I'll tell you what they don’t want: They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. Thats against their interests. Thats right. They don’t want people who are smart enough to sit around a kitchen table to figure out how badly they’re getting ****ed by a system that threw them overboard 30 ****ing years ago. They don’t want that. You know what they want? They want obedient workers. Obedient workers. People who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork, and just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it, and now they’re coming for your Social Security money. They want your retirement money. They want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street, and you know something? They’ll get it. They’ll get it all from you, sooner or later, 'cause they own this ****ing place. It's a big club, and you ain’t in it. You and I are not in the big club. And by the way, it's the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head in their media telling you what to believe, what to think and what to buy. The table is tilted folks. The game is rigged, and nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. Good honest hard-working people -- white collar, blue collar, it doesn’t matter what color shirt you have on -- good honest hard-working people continue -- these are people of modest means -- continue to elect these rich cocksuckers who don’t give a **** about them. They don’t give a **** about you. They don’t give a **** about you. They don't care about you at all -- at all -- at all. And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. That's what the owners count on; the fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick that's being jammed up their assholes everyday. Because the owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.”

8. Papa Francesco

Papa Francesco Registered User

Supports:
    Middlesbrough
    We are within a few posts of the Rothschild family being mentioned

Richard likes this.
  9. Papa Francesco

Supports:
    Middlesbrough
    I genuinely can't imagine how depressing life must be if you truly believe this.

10. LEF

LEF Censored

Supports:
    Wycombe Wanderers
    Well, you just mentioned them.

Whoever it is that are the real controllers of the shit-show we're seeing, they're desperate to cling onto their power, but the collapse of the system is inevitable, and they will lose more than anyone.

11. LEF

LEF Censored

Supports:
    Wycombe Wanderers
    It is in a sense, and it would be easier to be a sheep deeply ingrained in the matrix as I used to be, but I wouldn't change it either because it led me towards my spiritual path.

12. King_Kenny

King_Kenny JUSTICE FOR THE 97!

Supports:
    Liverpool
    Truly believe what? That the Johnson and Biden are mere puppets? Come on, you seriously think these two totally inept clowns are capable of running countries? ;)

13. Papa Francesco

Supports:
    Middlesbrough
    This sentence essentially sums up the conspiratorial mindset and really gets to the heart of it. It is too uncomfortable for you to accept the true randomness and cruelness of life, so instead you construct this belief that somebody, somewhere has to be controlling it.

14. LEF

LEF Censored

Supports:
    Wycombe Wanderers
    No, it's something I've slowly realized over time. I could write a book about the process it took me to realize how f*cked up the world is on a material level.

I believe God has a plan. It's not something I 'need' as I've been an atheist most of my life, but rather it's something I've accepted out of experience of connecting to the divine during my meditations, and therefore having faith in the teachings of the meditation system I do.

This is something completely beyond your perspective right now - I know, because I used to be of the same mind as you.

15. Papa Francesco

Supports:
    Middlesbrough
    Great, except god doesn't exist and you sound ****ing crazy :shrug

16. TAFKAP

TAFKAP Where's Adim?
    Staff Member

Supports:
    Spurs
    Let's assume you're right. Even then, for this plan to succeed it would take not a single world leader to twig what's up, and/or not a single leader to rebel. It would take for thousands upon thousands of scientists and doctors, particularly those involved in creating the various vaccines to either not know, understand or care what's going into them. Not a single rebellious voice from a huge number of people whose involvement is critical to making this happen.

That doesn't strike you as unlikely?

17. LEF

LEF Censored

Supports:
    Wycombe Wanderers
    As I said, it's beyond your capacity right now.

You are clearly a very mental, logical person, which is great, but God is experienced through the heart, and can only be experienced. It's pointless arguing about this particular topic as it's something that cannot be explained adequately, no matter how spiritually evolved you are. As I said, I used to think much the same as you, about God, about the system we live in etc, until I had my experiences with the transmission, which has changed my perspective entirely.

18. LEF

LEF Censored

Supports:
    Wycombe Wanderers
    Anyone in the know would either comply fully or be removed, but most likely very few people would know the full picture.

Everyone has their area of expertise, and no-one knows the full story. It reminds me of the story of Bob Lazar, who claimed to work on a UFO near Area 51. He didn't even realise what he was working on for most of his time there, because each person is limited to a specific area and don't get to see the full picture. They only know what they need to know.

I'm not going to argue about that story here, by the way. I think the UFO story is plausible from my research on it, but it's not something I want to argue about right now.

19. TAFKAP

TAFKAP Where's Adim?
    Staff Member

Supports:
    Spurs
    Okay, but scientists surely know the makeup of the vaccine they have created. They might not know the master plan, but they would know if they were creating or delivering something designed to kill.

20. LEF

LEF Censored

Supports:
    Wycombe Wanderers
    I don't claim to know all the details, because I don't. There must be some in the know, I'm sure. It's probably been something they've been working on for decades, if my theory is correct.

Going back to the Bob Lazar example, he said they would pick people up to work on the UFO (unknowingly), then after a while they would be replaced with someone else, etc, etc, so no-one became suspicious or get too much information.

Btw, @TAFKAP . If you were a scientist employed by the government who worked on biological weapons, killer V's etc and suspected this particular V might be related to that, would you speak out against it?

#21040 LEF, Nov 25, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2021