1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - we need your help! Please read the thread linked below to help make FF a better place for all. Click here to learn how you can help
    Dismiss Notice

The Global Coronavirus Pandemic

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Tshabs, Jan 18, 2020.

1. TAFKAP

TAFKAP Where's Adim?
    Staff Member

Supports:
    Spurs
    Nobody can say how they'd act in a given situation until they face it, but I'd like to think so. After all, how would I be to know that the vaccine in question wouldn't target me, my family, my friends etc anyway? Not to mention the very question of ethic and one life over millions.

2. Guyett

Guyett Posts gifs

Supports:
    Tottenham Hotspur
    In the book of Exodus God dabbled in a bit of giving the general population disease, who's to say that Covid19 was not designed by god in an effort to depopulate the world and LEF is just pissed off that man has found a way to combat god's work and stop this depopulation.

3. LEF

LEF Censored

Supports:
    Wycombe Wanderers
    The problem is, if they're willing to intentionally kill off a large portion of the population then they'd be willing to do the same to you and your family to prevent the truth from getting out.

It reminds me of the story of Pat Tillman, the American Footballer who gave up his career to fight in the war against Afghanistan, and when he realized the truth about the war was mysteriously killed by 'friendly fire'.

4. LEF

LEF Censored

Supports:
    Wycombe Wanderers
    I don't value anything in the old testament of the bible.

The world will be depopulated. That is something I believe will happen in the not too distant future, regardless of covid and the V, due to natural events that will take place.

5. TAFKAP

TAFKAP Where's Adim?
    Staff Member

Supports:
    Spurs
    The vaccine's going to kill me anyway, so I may as well speak out :shrug

StretfordEnd likes this.
  6. Guyett

Guyett Posts gifs

Supports:
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Why?

Also can you go into some detail on who this shadow society that is controlling everyone is?

7. LEF

LEF Censored

Supports:
    Wycombe Wanderers
    The old testament of the bible presents God as being petty, narcissistic and plain evil at times. God is love, God is the essence of every particle in the universe. God doesn't have a mind and doesn't have an ego. These are some of the teachings from the system of meditation I do, that has been validated to me through experience. The new testament of the bible has some decent stuff, but has still been manipulated with key teachings and experiences intentionally left out. The powers that be don't want people to realise that we reincarnate back on this earth after we die, as it would make the populace harder to control through fear.

As for the 'shadow society', I don't see that as being a fruitful discussion right now. Maybe another time.

8. Papa Francesco

Papa Francesco Registered User

Supports:
    Middlesbrough
    So you don't value anything from the old testament because you don't like it? :laugh::laugh:

9. Guyett

Guyett Posts gifs

Supports:
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Sounds to me that LEF is a bit of an anti-Semite.

10. LEF

LEF Censored

Supports:
    Wycombe Wanderers
    It's not true.In fact, it's the opposite of what's true, so I neither like it nor value it.

You had that line prepared no matter what I answered, didn't you?

In a sense I'm anti-religion, in that they act as a middle-man between you and God. It's possible to cultivate a personal relationship with the divine through meditation on the heart, especially when aided by transmission.

11. StretfordEnd

StretfordEnd Fools can be kings
    Staff Member

Supports:
    20 Times Champions
    So it is the Illuminati?

12. LEF

LEF Censored

Supports:
    Wycombe Wanderers
    You could call it that I guess, even though that's a term that's been intentionally ridiculed over time so that no-one takes it seriously, which is why I never use it myself.

Do you think there's people behind the scenes who have control over the world-leaders such as Biden and Boris, or do you think they act entirely independently?

Do you think it's possible that, at some point in the past, the most wealthy and powerful people/families decided to consolidate and protect their power and influence by conspiring together behind the scenes?

13. TLC

TLC FF's OverWench
    Staff Member

Supports:
    The mighty Newcastle United
    You missed my point entirely didn't you :no:

Limitations or not, the MINORTY of the population who are immune compromised are mostly entirely happy to have as many vaccines as we can because our faulty immune systems mean that we have less ways to fight the virus than so called 'healthy people' because we want to live - not be a statistic that someone like you can thumb their nose at and say 'so what - they were sick anyway' My brothers 15 year old Type 1 diabetic daughter feels the same way but your boss eyed view of the world means you've thrown her into the 'they're fvcked so who cares' pot too doesn't it.

I'm neither sick nor dying in the immediate future (although at 49 I'm assuming you also class me as elderly)

I happen to have a condition which makes my immune system EAT parts my central nervous system which causes disability not sickness or death - sh1t just stops working - important stuff like my legs or the ability of my hands and feet to feel anything.

I work full time, I earn a bloody good wage, I don't take sick time, I buy my own wheelchairs and pay for my own physio and massage therapy and I pay enough Tax and National Insurance to pay the benefits of a number of people single handedly as well co-funding this site so people can talk openly and honestly and constructively.

The risk of dying of covid for EVERYONE is higher than the infinitesimally small number of people who randomly die within a few days or weeks of a vaccine so with our heads screwed on tightly we make a risk assessment based decision because even if it doesn't work as well as it does with healthy people it still gives us more than the fvckall protection that sitting there doing nothing at all does.

1 in a 1,000,000 + chance of having a bad reaction to a vaccine is far better odds than taking your chances with Covid wether you are healthy or have any kind of medical condition.

Mowgli and StretfordEnd like this.
  14. StretfordEnd

Staff Member

Supports:
    20 Times Champions
    No. I think these leaders are just fumbling their way through and making an orchestra of things liked the rest of us.

Maybe in 13th century England under a feudal system, or in Game of Thrones, but not in the 21st century.

15. LEF

LEF Censored

Supports:
    Wycombe Wanderers
    As I’ve said, I don’t trust the people who run the system or the long-term depopulation plan that could possibly involve this process and the V.

And I’ve never said sick people, or those with compromised immune systems, don’t matter. If you or anyone else think they will benefit from the V then go for it. All i would like is for everyone to make their own choice, and no-one to feel pressured or like they’re the enemy for their decision.

@StretfordEnd why not in the 21st century, out of interest?

16. Richard

Richard Registered User

Supports:
    Leicester
    I think leaders are just heads of state. Yes they obviously hold some power. The thousands of civil servants etc are the ones actually running the countries. I don't think for a second Mr Burns has control of all these people performing jobs set out by policies and laws.

17. StretfordEnd

Staff Member

Supports:
    20 Times Champions
    It's the information age, we all walk round with practically all the human race's knowledge at our fingertips in an instant, the idea that any kind of global conspiracy could endure for decades without the great unwashed getting wind of it is just too unlikely.

18. LEF

LEF Censored

Supports:
    Wycombe Wanderers
    But in this case, people have got wind of it. There’s actually a ton of evidence out there because of the internet, but most people are too far gone to even consider that everything they’ve been told about the system is a lie. It’s easier to just put your fingers in your ears and go back to sleep.

We’ve seen an example of this in this very thread. When I asked you why there was the all-seeing eye and pyramid symbolism on the back of he dollar bill, which pre-dates the Information Age of the Internet, @The Doc laughed and said why would they expose themselves.

So you see, people will either say there’s no evidence, or if there is evidence they’ll laugh it off and say why would that information be out there. Either way their minds remain closed to the issue.

#21058 LEF, Nov 25, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
  19. Copacetic

Copacetic Registered User

Supports:
    Football
    LEF has had too much weed I think.

Can't believe not even Gordon Brown told us about reincarnation

20. LEF

LEF Censored

Supports:
    Wycombe Wanderers
    I don’t do anything that alters your state of consciousness, because it negatively impacts the meditation practice I do.

I don’t get your point about Gordon Brown and reincarnation.