1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - we need your help! Please read the thread linked below to help make FF a better place for all. Click here to learn how you can help
    Dismiss Notice

The I f*cking hate thread

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Mick, Nov 30, 2009.

1. RM

RM Registered User

Supports:
    Reading
    Yeah I hate that. No point indicating. They're already halfway into your lane when they start flashing, pointless.

2. Rich_Le_John

Rich_Le_John In exile

Supports:
    Manchester United, Team Le_John oh and Liverpool
    Why, to bypass some ridiculous threshold? Is she not effectively employed by the agency?

Either way, I agree, they are utter bastards.

3. Enya_NTFC

Enya_NTFC Registered User

Supports:
    Northampton Town
    Nearly had to do an emergency stop on the A45 becasue of someone doing that - I was in the right hand lane and some bint came from the left lane slip road bit into the middle lane (they think they have the right of way when they don't), but there was a car there, this car then tried to move over where I was (not their fault) and nearly hit me.

4. BeeLz

BeeLz Registered User

Supports:
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Gutted I couldn't be at Tomorrowland this year, sitting on my balcony 10 miles from there and I can see the fireworks and hear the music while enjoying a thunderstorm. Gonna try and get a ticket for tomorrow but doubt I'll get one for a reasonable price :/

5. Abbots'Orn

Abbots'Orn Registered User

Supports:
    Watford
    Specsavers are being tossers. Went in to buy a new pair of glasses as I accidently broke my other pair, found the frames I want and went to buy them. But no I have to have about three different eye tests in a couple of weeks before I can order the fooking things. So if I am lucky I'll have them in three weeks time.

6. Jay

Jay Registered Abuser.

Supports:
    Arsenal
    I hate the f*ckers who drift into your lane on a round about, but seem not to f*cking realise they're doing it.

Dicks.

7. Adam

Adam Registered User

Supports:
    Liverpool
    It's probably ThePompeyMaster on his way to pick up his egg-fried rice and prawn crackers, I mean he's only half-bladdered so who can hold it against him eh?

8. Bleak

Bleak Deleted

Supports:
    Liverpool
    I would almost do anything to go there once in my life. At least you hear the music...

:laugh:

9. Mowgli

Mowgli Registered User

Supports:
    Wycombe Wanderers
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

10. BeeLz

BeeLz Registered User

Supports:
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Yeah, I've been there most years but this year I decided I wouldn't go as the last few months have been a bit too expensive and I'll most likely be going to Nature One next weekend in Germany.
    But would have loved to be there yesterday during the Armin Van Buuren and Avicii sets, 28 degrees, a huge thunderstorm and a whole mainstage going crazy.

11. Furby

Furby Registered User

Supports:
    Sheffield wednesday
  12. tottivillarossi

tottivillarossi ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Supports:
    Manchester United
    No idea. She's technically employed by the actual company she's working for on a zero-hour contract, so she comes in when they need her. However, she's worked every summer, Easter and winter period when she hasn't been at uni or school, for 5 years. She's trained in every part of the job, so most teams want her in their team. She wants to go full-time there and get a full-time contract, but they said she has to apply through the agency. The agency then told her that there are no vacancies there and they cannot get her in, despite the fact she's already working there full-time on a zero-hour contract.

Then the agency offered her a job at another place, so she went to her current employers and said "Either give me a job or I'll go to this new place". Then they gave her a full-time job. But now she has to quit, leave for 2 weeks, and then get re-employed to get to this full-time job.

Ridiculous :laugh:

13. Mowgli

Mowgli Registered User

Supports:
    Wycombe Wanderers
    Why Firefox mate?

14. Furby

Furby Registered User

Supports:
    Sheffield wednesday
    I downloaded it the other day to play a game on the forum, guards and thieves, when I downloaded it turns out I still couldn't play the game and it has now ****ed up my internet, making it extremely slow, and rules Haxball out of the equation, so I hate it.

x

15. Mowgli

Mowgli Registered User

Supports:
    Wycombe Wanderers
    That's a good reason no wonder you hate it.

16. Rob

Rob New Member

Supports:
    Non
    People who when round your house say "oh we don't have a dishwasher, they're a waste of time", er, good for you? We have one.

#11036 Rob, Jul 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2013
  17. Fandango

Fandango Out

Supports:
    Stockport County
    ^ Similarly, people other than whoever you live with being round at your house in a "having guests round" type way.

Just moved into a new place with my girlfriend and her parents were round to visit the other day, does my ****ing head in. Straight away they start harping on about what kind of TV we've got, what colour we're decorating, where we bought a ****ing bed from, the kettle and toaster, the sofa. Guests in general just feel like I'm remotely arsed about their opinion when they start passing judgment on the stuff in our home that we've bought for our home. I don't give a **** if you don't like our dining table, you don't need to like it, it isn't yours. I don't like you being in my home but I have to sit here and smile at you. Dribbling twats.

18. Mowgli

Mowgli Registered User

Supports:
    Wycombe Wanderers
    Lightning,there's a feckin huge storm overhead and i need a nappy! My flat back home in Bucks got hit by it about 15 years ago causing minor damage but f**k me did i jump,luckily it hit the flat across the road before mine so it took the sting out of it but burnt out their electrics but heh i didn't like them anyway. :hiding

19. NavanDrog

NavanDrog I Control The Insects.

Supports:
    Newcastle United, Drogheda United
    Similar enough story last year when my housemate's gf was over. Always commenting on our business and having her meals in the house without cleaning up after herself. Miserable bitch.

20. Fandango

Fandango Out

Supports:
    Stockport County
    I was thinking that maybe it's something to do with the parents of your girlfriend/boyfriend being like that and complaining about everything, but she watches that Come Dine with me and I noticed all the guests on that are proper arsey as well. If I had a choice I'd probably load up some sort of firearm and prevent anyone other than residents entering the home. Word.