1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - we need your help! Please read the thread linked below to help make FF a better place for all. Click here to learn how you can help
    Dismiss Notice

The King Kenny Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Premier League' started by Cusasana, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Macedonian_Red

Macedonian_Red New Member

Supports:
    Liverpool FC
    Considering that Barnes, Beardsley, Aldridge and Houghton were our entire attacking line of the 1987/88 title winning team, it must have been one hell of a defence line that Kenny has succeeded ...

2. Joeskeppi

Joeskeppi

3. Jay

Jay Registered Abuser.

Supports:
    Arsenal
  4. Machida

Machida Registered User

Supports:
    Liverpool.
  5. King_Kenny

King_Kenny JUSTICE FOR THE 97!

Supports:
    Liverpool
    I hear to save money they didn't bother building a trophy cabinet?

:laugh:

6. Macedonian_Red

Supports:
    Liverpool FC
    We are not making excuses for Kenny ... We are only being aware that our club was a true mess under the cancers and Cecil less than 2 years ago, when they were sacking a Champions League winning manager that has finished 2nd in the league only 12 months earlier, and we were close to administration ... It will take time, and we are willing to give Kenny that time ...

7. Cusasana

Cusasana New Member

Supports:
    Newcastle United, Celtic
    Aye, we have. And only three of them were much good. When a manager does not perform he gets sacked.

Alex Ferguson is not successful BECAUSE he didn't get sacked, he didn't get sacked BECAUSE he is successful. Same with Wenger. If we had kept Gullit for another seven years, he'd still have been a mug. Same for Souness.

true say

8. Jason

Jason Spurs optimist

Supports:
    Tottenham
    Five pages to boost Brian's ego :hmmm

9. King_Kenny

Supports:
    Liverpool
    :thumb

10. Macedonian_Red

Supports:
    Liverpool FC
    That line shows how little you know about the English game ... If the Mancs had the same incompetent ownership like you do, he would have been sacked long before his 4th season there ...

11. Geordie_Wilky

Geordie_Wilky THE Geordie

Supports:
    Newcastle United
    The merits of Kenny the manager in the modern game is a moot point. We got the same pelters re Keegan second time round despite the fact he was doing a good job prior to be f***ed over by Ashley's Dennis Wise experiment. BUT what really knarks me is the guy is an absolute ****. His attitude to reporters who ask innocent questions is nothing short of disgraceful. Given his daughter does the same job you would think he would have some sympathy especially after that other odios Glaswegian Ferguson gave a similar snarled interview to his daughter at Benfica in the CL earlier in the season. Even just seeing him there on Sky really p****es me off.

12. Macedonian_Red

Supports:
    Liverpool FC
    Personally, I couldn't care less if he pisses on the reporters after every game ...

13. Geordie_Wilky

Supports:
    Newcastle United
    I'm sure you don't but rightly or wrongly your club has been labelled with this victim 'never your fault' tag, perhaps moreso this season. All Dalglish does is accentuate that stereotype and it does you no favours whatsoever.

Liverpool fans seem to back Kenny no matter what he does and are adopting a nobody likes us we don't care attitude and everybody else can go f*** themselves.

Fair enough if you want to roll with that but get used to the general bad will most fans around the country have against you.

14. Suarez

Suarez Registered User

Thought kenny should of subbed Flanno right after the incedent for a possible 2nd yellow. The lad was having a complete mare with little protection infront of him, thought he was lucky not to get a second yellow, then as I expected gifted the goal with a terrible back pass. Suprised Kenny didn't see that comming in all honesty.

15. Machida

Machida Registered User

Supports:
    Liverpool.
    Where does this come from? Seriously? I've seen it peddled so much that's almost a stock response when anybody talks about Dalglish now. I could link you to several Liverpool forums which would make you reconsider that point, but obviously it's against the rules so you'll have to take my word for it.

Dalglish can get's his fair share of stick.

16. King_Kenny

Supports:
    Liverpool
    :laugh: oh give over will you ffs...nothing like a bit of over-reaction.

17. Bic

Bic Registered User

Supports:
    liverpool
    Kenny Dalglish walks on water.................................

Stick to what you do best booooiinnngggggg

18. Geordie_Wilky

Supports:
    Newcastle United
    really? you want to play that game do you? Because the oh so wonderful Liverpool fans don't boo do they.... just ask poor Roy Hodgson. Maybe our fans should go round defending racists and getting the whole country banned from europe before we can be clased in the same league as the cheeky chirpy scousers eh? Is that what you do best?

19. When in Rome

When in Rome Guerilla

Supports:
    Liverpool
    Isn't it great, every non-Liverpool fan on this forum is more obsessed with Liverpool FC than their own club.

I can see which direction this Liverpool thread, like many, will take. Starts about sewer level and rapidly descends so even the rats have more dignity than to hang around and all that's left is the shit..................................................................

20. jicky123

jicky123 Registered User

Supports:
    Chelsea
    With comments like that... you kind of bring it on yourself. You guys have done a lot of crying about people "picking on Liverpool:(:(:(' but if you just took it back to basic level and just ignored the posts rather than tried to flame back - maybe it'd stop?

Also... with the season you're having, is it any surprise the trolls are out and looking for any LFC fan to jump on? I don't agree with it, nor do I believe this current Liverpool squad is "shit", but (as like Chelsea) when a good club goes through a bad patch - the haters hate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.