1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - we need your help! Please read the thread linked below to help make FF a better place for all. Click here to learn how you can help
    Dismiss Notice

The King Kenny Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Premier League' started by Cusasana, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When in Rome

When in Rome Guerilla

Supports:
    Liverpool
    What a stupid comment lacking any grasp of my stance. I'm not aiming the second comment at non-Liverpool fans, I include Liverpool fans in it. If you lot would stop baiting, our lot would stop biting. Have you ever heard the expression "he started it" ? Might be a lame excuse, but it is point of fact that if A doesn't push B then B wouldn't punch A.................................. Not rocket science.

I'm not suggesting we should be some kind of "protected species", but the usual suspects set up camp in the Liverpool forum (then bitch about it in feedback, eh shogun............ :rolleyes ) and you wonder why fans get tetchy. Sure there's what some call "banter", but if you ain't worked out that it has been "open season" on Liverpool since the Suarez affair and lots of ijuts consider us 'fair game' then you are more simple than your reply would suggest.

But hey ho, you'll just take every comment by a Liverpool FC fan and claim it makes it ok to do it :slap: In truth the mods probably just sit back and have a giggle before deciding it has gone too far. Easiest way to get a thread closed is to let them run when the whole intent of the thread was WUMMERY and that seems the intent of most non-LFC fans.

2. Geordie_Wilky

Geordie_Wilky THE Geordie

Supports:
    Newcastle United
    to be fair I made some valid points about Dalglish and his attitude in interviews. It does you no favours at all IMO. Can appreciate to a degree what you say, everyone queued up to laugh at us in the relegation season but if a Liverpool fan wants to start throwing comments around on newcastle fans (or any other fans) then expect some sharp responses because lets be honest we have more than enough ammo

3. jicky123

jicky123 Registered User

Supports:
    Chelsea
    tl;dr

My thoughts exactly.

If you read the second part of my post, instead of frothing at the mouth and dribbling on your keyboard, you'd've seen that I was in fact posting an objective view. It seems, though, that as soon as you see any SLIGHT on the great LFC you take it to heart and post some ridiculously long insulting reply.

4. Macedonian_Red

Macedonian_Red New Member

Supports:
    Liverpool FC
    Booooooooooooooooooooooooo ...

It seems that other teams' fans actually love it when Liverpool FC are struggling ... Not a surprise really, when you consider for how long we have dominated the English and European game ... Don't worry dear, those times will come back ...

5. Leivapool

Leivapool Arrogantly inferior.

Supports:
    Liverpool
    And it all comes out. Thank you, you've completely invalidated any point you would make, cheers.

6. QPR A Rino

QPR A Rino FF ITK

Supports:
    Football
    :laugh:
    Liverpool fans do a spectacular line in delusion.

7. Cusasana

Cusasana New Member

Supports:
    Newcastle United, Celtic
    I don't understand the English game? Mate you're from Macedonia...

I really wish our fans stopped booing and started defending racism, attacking Italian fans to get the whole country banned from Europe and robbing tickets from fellow fans a la Istanbul.

8. jicky123

jicky123 Registered User

Supports:
    Chelsea
    I'm not gunna lie... that had me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You haven't dominated the English league in what? 20 years? And your last European cup was 7 years ago. Lets get a grip a bit please.... Comments like that... really....

9. EC7

EC7 33 >>>>> 30

Supports:
    Manchester United
    This is coming from the knuckle-dragging clown who talks utter shite in the Man United forum, week in and week out. :zzz

Yet it's the scouse twats who spam the United forum with their drivel, regardless of the outcome of their matches.

Hell is more likely to freeze over.

#109 EC7, Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2012
  10. 1889blade

1889blade blade for life

When was the last time Liverpool dominated anything.
    They were pretty much well respected in the 60s , 70s and 80s when they did dominate, But events over the last 25 years have undone all Shanklys good work laying the foundations for a club that until then were a run of the mill club.
    Has Dalglish lost it as his dealings with the media are very unprofessional and he has shown Liverpool in a very bad light. poor old Shankly must be turning

11. King_Kenny

King_Kenny JUSTICE FOR THE 97!

Supports:
    Liverpool
    :laugh: you'd think we'd been relegated and dropped down a few divisions the way some people talk.

12. Macedonian_Red

Supports:
    Liverpool FC
    And you being from England makes you lack of knowledge about the English game even more pathetic ...

13. Macedonian_Red

Supports:
    Liverpool FC
    You mean, like it has frozen after 23 years with no league or European title? Nothing lasts forever ... The Mancs of all people should know that ...

14. Leivapool

Leivapool Arrogantly inferior.

Supports:
    Liverpool
    Again, the lack of self-awareness on here is startling. Grow up, get back to school.

15. Cusasana

Cusasana New Member

Supports:
    Newcastle United, Celtic
    Learn to speak English please

16. StretfordEnd

StretfordEnd Fools can be kings
    Staff Member

Supports:
    20 Times Champions
    Pointless.

Closed.