Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Football Draft Forum' started by Joga bonito, Dec 1, 2014.
I've thought about this as well in the past.
What we doing then?
How about a redo of this one, maybe with a different list of years?
World Cup Draft (1994 - 2010)
Multiple versions of the same player made it fun!
Give me a player and I'll categorise him and draw up a draft.
First come, first served.
Don't want to waste time.. Are folk happy with this?
If not then:
Ole Gunnar Solskjær
I'll draw up categories once I put the fella to bed. Hope to get a few participants.
1. Player to have played in the FA Cup final in 1998-99 / 2003-04.
2. Player who has went on to manage a club?
3. Player to have played in 2020/21 Europa League.
4. Player to have won three competitions in the one season, community shield doesn't count.
5. Player to score in a European Cup/champions league final.
6. Player who was born in 1973.
7. Player born in the month of February.
8. Player to have stayed within their club for ten years or more.
9. To have made more than 50 appearances for their country.
10. To have been a team mate, club or country.
11. Player to have a three barrelled name, according to name on Wikipedia.
Next draft idea.
Consecutive trophy wins draft.
You can pick any player as your first pick and name a season he won a trophy in. Every pick thereafter has to have won a trophy in the season after your previous pick won a trophy.
First pick wins a trophy in 1990.
Second pick wins a trophy in 1991.
Third pick wins a trophy in 1992.
Once during the draft, you can jump to a random year to start a new chain of trophy wins.
Only major club trophy wins count. No super cups or community shields. No league cups. No international trophies.