1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

The Official Unofficial Ins, Outs and Bollocks Transfer Rumours Thread

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by SpursLegend, Mar 19, 2009.

1. superyids

superyids Registered User

Supports:
    Tottenham & Engand
    have to say I think sissoko is a bit of a panic buy. 30M for him? the vast majority of Newcastle fans on twitter, radio etc all say he turns up a few times a season and that's it. if you had of told me at the start of the summer we will sign a player for £30m I certainly would have anticipated a higher profile signing that him. however he was pretty hot in the EUROs so hopefully we see THAT sissoko when he's playing us.

on the positive side: we are certainly stronger squad wise this season. we have some beasts in midfield and the squad will be VERY important as we obviously won't rest players in the CL. and I think sissoko does give us someone who can be a formidable holding midfielder as well as someone who can play in the 3 behind the striker.

2. DeadlyDemon

DeadlyDemon Spurs optimist

Supports:
    Tottenham
    Had to have a chuckle at Everton saying they pulled out of signing Sissoko as a gesture to James McCarthy because they're a family club.

Reckon we dismissed signing Isco to keep Tom Carroll happy too.

Wanyama already looks the part and Sissoko is a good player on his day. I just worry about his attitude, it was piss poor last season and he won't be guaranteed a start every week here. If he doesn't get his attitude spot on then he'll be out of the door quickly.

superyids likes this.
  3. Hazza

Hazza ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

Supports:
    Tottenham
    Have read we are linked with Memphis Depay from Man Utd. To be honest, I wouldn'tmind us getting him. Still young at 22 and still has potential to improve.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

4. Kiz

Kiz The Erotic Vulture

Supports:
    Tottenham,Dartford
    I've seen some right loopy rumours of late. Barkley being the main one. And the Zaha links just wont go away.

Also Depay can **** right off. He has shown nothing at United for me to think he is decent, and his attitude is piss poor.