1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - we need your help! Please read the thread linked below to help make FF a better place for all. Click here to learn how you can help
    Dismiss Notice

Those clubs you get in League One every year

Discussion in 'EFL League One' started by Fent, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Fent

Fent OAFC L2 Champions 21/22

Supports:
    Oldham Athletic
    Latics have been in this Division as long as this Forum has been going and I've spent a lot of those years frequenting on here (I know I'm a massive geek). But I've noticed how every year you always seem to get a set of fans from each club which falls into a certain category, question is, who this year will fit the categories below?

The big club fans that have come down from the Championship and don't quite realise what they're putting themselves in for:

The set of fans who think their club is massive but in reality are no bigger than the rest of the clubs in the Division:

The club that has come up from League 2 with fans who think they're going to take the league by storm but won't:

The set of fans with the best sense of humour, due to the fact their team is hopeless:

The set of fans who hate the Manager but aren't doing that badly in all fairness:

The fans of the club who have the nice ground but nothing more than that and call everyone else tinpot:

The fans who try and manufacture a rivalry on these forums with another club which doesn’t give two hoots:

The fans who bleat on about attendances as if it actually has any significance to the final league table:

There maybe be one clubs which suits more than one category, question is which club best suits the above options....?

2. maybee

maybee Registered User

Supports:
    brentford
    The club that has come up from League 2 with fans who think they're going to take the league by storm but won't:

The fans who try and manufacture a rivalry on these forums with another club which doesn’t give two hoots:

These two are appropriate for Port fail.... FACT !

3. Fordy

Fordy Registered User

Supports:
    Port Vale
    Considering every other post you make is about the mighty vale I'd say you give more than two hoots.

4. The Valiant

The Valiant **********

Supports:
    Port Vale FC
    :laugh:

Oh look, 6 posts by maybee in the Vale/Wolves thread. 8 posts by maybee in the Vale/Oldham thread. 9 in the Tom Pope thread. 30 in the Vale/Bradford thread! ****ing THIRTY!

5. SalopTillIDie

SalopTillIDie League 1 member

Supports:
    Shrewsbury
    The big club fans that have come down from the Championship and don't quite realise what they're putting themselves in for: Bristol City

The set of fans who think their club is massive but in reality are no bigger than the rest of the clubs in the Division: Port Vale

The club that has come up from League 2 with fans who think they're going to take the league by storm but won't: Port Vale

The set of fans with the best sense of humour, due to the fact their team is hopeless: Carlisle

The set of fans who hate the Manager but aren't doing that badly in all fairness: Swindon

The fans of the club who have the nice ground but nothing more than that and call everyone else tinpot: MK Dons

The fans who try and manufacture a rivalry on these forums with another club which doesn’t give two hoots: Port Vale

The fans who bleat on about attendances as if it actually has any significance to the final league table: Port Vale

6. The Valiant

The Valiant **********

Supports:
    Port Vale FC
    Bloody hell, STID, just when I thought you'd recovered from your Vale obsession.

7. salopianite

salopianite Registered User

Supports:
    Shrewsbury Liverpool
    Edited for accuracy ;)

8. maybee

maybee Registered User

Supports:
    brentford
    Looks like you been busy stalking me !!!! :rave:

9. maybee

maybee Registered User

Supports:
    brentford
    I post where I want... I post where I want... im maybee, I post where I want !!!!! :p

10. The Valiant

The Valiant **********

Supports:
    Port Vale FC
    Yeah, if 4 clicks of the mouse equates to obsession, that is. I don't need to stalk you, you tend to **** up every single thread that relates to my club.

I love how you posted that first reply, then in two minutes of divine inspiration, you came up with the genius that was post #9. Such an intellect really takes this forum to the next level.

11. Slater

Slater Registered User

Supports:
    Port Vale
    The tinpot club fans that keep bottling promotion to the Championship and don't quite realise what they're putting themselves in for:Brentford

The set of fans who think their club is massive but in reality are no bigger than the rest of the clubs in the Division:Brentford

The club that has come up from League 2 with fans are the most intelligent and quick witted:Port Vale

The set of fans with the worse sense of humour, due to the fact their team is hopeless:Brentford

The set of fans who hate the Manager because he is a German and considering Germans are well known for taking good penalties, they bottled promotion to the championship by missing a penalty:Brentford

The fans of the club who have a crap ground and nothing more than a couple of Fulham neutrals to fill it:Brentford

The fans who try and manufacture a rivalry on these forums with another club which doesn’t give two hoots: Brentford

The fans who bleat on about how they are nearly club as if it actually has any significance to the final league table:Brentford

The fans who would love to have Lee Hughes in their side doing the hughsey:Bradford City Brentford Walsall

12. Fordy

Fordy Registered User

Supports:
    Port Vale
    The big club fans that have come down from the Championship and don't quite realise what they're putting themselves in for: Wolves

The set of fans who think their club is massive but in reality are no bigger than the rest of the clubs in the Division: Brentford

The club that has come up from League 2 with fans who think they're going to take the league by storm which they most certainly will: Port Vale

The set of fans with the best sense of humour, due to the fact their team is hopeless: Wolves

The fans of the club who have the nice ground but nothing more than that and call everyone else tinpot: Rotherham

The fans who try and manufacture a rivalry on these forums with another club which doesn’t give two hoots: Brentford, Walsall

The club with the best away following in the league: Super Vale Away

13. maybee

maybee Registered User

Supports:
    brentford
    :clap: love it

14. Dan Phillips

Dan Phillips Registered User

Supports:
    Port Vale
    My thoughts exactly. :no:

15. Dan Phillips

Dan Phillips Registered User

Supports:
    Port Vale
    I don't care about attendances? I don't mention them anymore. :laugh:

16. saddler_4_eva

saddler_4_eva Walsall Ay We

Supports:
    Walsall
    The big club fans that have come down from the Championship and don't quite realise what they're putting themselves in for:
    Wolves

The set of fans who think their club is massive but in reality are no bigger than the rest of the clubs in the Division:
    Port Vale

Port Vale

The set of fans with the best sense of humour, due to the fact their team is hopeless:
    Carlisle

The set of fans who hate the Manager but aren't doing that badly in all fairness:
    Leyton Orient

The fans of the club who have the nice ground but nothing more than that and call everyone else tinpot:
    Swindon

Port Vale

The fans who bleat on about attendances as if it actually has any significance to the final league table:
    Wolves, Port Vale

There maybe be one clubs which suits more than one category, question is which club best suits the above options....?
    Port Vale

17. Teflon Don

Teflon Don Vale Fan

Supports:
    Port Vale
    And I'm the deluded one.

I'd hate to see it when you do actually bite :laugh:

EDIT:

Which team is that team that is circling the drain likes a massive stubborn shit. doing well to hang on in but at the end of the day you are still a shit = Oldham.

18. Bacchus

Bacchus Revolt Against the (post-)Modern World

Supports:
    MK
    I don't think we really go around calling anyone tinpot, don't think there is a category we fit into here.

The big club fans that have come down from the Championship and don't quite realise what they're putting themselves in for: Wolves, Bristol City

The set of fans who think their club is massive but in reality are no bigger than the rest of the clubs in the Division: Sheff Utd, Swindon, Preston

The club that has come up from League 2 with fans who think they're going to take the league by storm but won't: Port Vale

The set of fans with the best sense of humour, due to the fact their team is hopeless: Carlisle

The set of fans who hate the Manager but aren't doing that badly in all fairness: Sheff Utd

The fans of the club who have the nice ground but nothing more than that and call everyone else tinpot: Leyton Orient, Preston

The fans who try and manufacture a rivalry on these forums with another club which doesn’t give two hoots: Port Vale, Preston, Brentford

The fans who bleat on about attendances as if it actually has any significance to the final league table: Swindon, Sheff Utd

19. Fent

Fent OAFC L2 Champions 21/22

Supports:
    Oldham Athletic
    Therefore it sounded like a patheticly weak effort to pull the chain by your lot on Saturday then

20. SalopTillIDie

SalopTillIDie League 1 member

Supports:
    Shrewsbury
    Plenty of others seem to be backing me up?

You were absolutely obsessed with them in the league 2 forum, you had more than double the posts of the next highest poster on that attendance thread. If someone posted and updated an attendance thread every week all you'd constantly do is belittle other clubs followings and big up the Vale massive followings just like you did in league 2.