1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transfermarkt Modern Draft - Second Group Stage - Group B

Discussion in 'Football Draft Forum' started by The only Greek here, Sep 30, 2019.

?

Vote for the Best 2 Teams to Progress!

Poll closed Oct 1, 2019.
  1. Berbasloth9

66.7%
  2. Tony_Adams

33.3%
  3. Poet Gooner

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. The only Greek here

The only Greek here Registered User

Supports:
    AEK Athens
    No one can doubt Group B, ...We will see a very interesting group, which will decide the 2 remaining semi-finalists...

Who can progress?

2. The only Greek here

Supports:
    AEK Athens
    [​IMG]

Back line including Youth and Experience. Skriniar and De Vrij who are enjoying learning to play together. Two exciting young full backs Gaya, so many games under his belt already a ready made replacement for Alba in spain squad andWan Bissaka a great youngster great in the tackle and with a great future

My Midfield is exciting, Fernandinho to do the dirty work which he excels at Rakitic playmaking and the exceptional attacking of di maria and two of the premierships best players in Sterling and Silva.

With the great creativity I needed a striker who can score all types of goals and be a target man for the forward runs of the midfield so i picked one of the best in Mandzukic.

@Berbasloth9

3. The only Greek here

Supports:
    AEK Athens
    [​IMG]

At the back I have three of the best centre backs in world football. Bonucci and Ramos have bags of experience and are both ideally suited to their positions in a back three. They are complimented by a younger Varane who is part of the French core of my team and partners Ramos at Real Madrid.

The width in my team is provided by the full backs, Alves showing he can still do the business in the Copa America and Mendy proving himself by earning his big money move to Real Madrid this summer.

In central midfield I have two versatile and athletic Frenchmen. Matuidi is a regular starter for Juventus and France, despite both having bigger name players available. Sissoko is a key player for Spurs and was a regular as they reached the Champions League final.

Up front, Jovic showed his quality, earning a big money move to Real Madrid and gets the main striker role. His excellent hold up play should allow my two French forwards and two of the best strikers in the world, Mbappe and Griezmann to drop off and do what they do best.

My back three and front three are as good as it gets. This team would be solid at the back and score for fun at the other end of the pitch!

@Tony_Adams

4. The only Greek here

Supports:
    AEK Athens
  5. The only Greek here

Supports:
    AEK Athens
    Good luck!

2 progress, 1 is eliminated...

Remember to vote without bias and that it is a modern draft, so vote for which team would be better in 2019.

6. The only Greek here

Supports:
    AEK Athens
  7. The only Greek here

Supports:
    AEK Athens