1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - we need your help! Please read the thread linked below to help make FF a better place for all. Click here to learn how you can help
    Dismiss Notice

Unlucky

Discussion in 'Leeds' started by liammosspompey, Apr 25, 2004.

1. liammosspompey

liammosspompey Registered User

The portsmouth fans deserve premiership fans more then any1 but i cant help but feel sorry for u guys, the best team won 2day but i hope u lot leapfrog Man City

2. dundee_united

dundee_united Championship :(

Supports:
    Dundee united
    Leeds can still do it. Must win game on Sunday vs Bolton. Mon the Leeds :)

3. lufc4life

lufc4life Registered User

atleast someone has sense...yh m8 we can still do it and i hope we do...if not were be straight back up

4. Kelly_Owls

Supports:
    Sheffield Wednesday
    Thats what we said when we got relegated to the Second Division and look at us now, we've just avoided relegation to the Third so don't think you will walk it cos fair enough yeah u might walk it but there is more chance of it not being pi$$ easy.

5. Bluejooz

Bluejooz Registered User

Yep, you can be surprised at how physical Div 1 can be.. :) I think we'll at least make the play-offs...and knowing Leeds, lose 'em. But ya, we can do it. At times this season we've looked a CL side, never mind a Div 1, but hey, only for tiny periods! :D