1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watford v Wolves (FA Cup Semi Final)

Discussion in 'Domestic Cups' started by Quirkafleeg, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Super_horns

Super_horns WATFORD Till I Die
    Staff Member

Supports:
    Watford
    Tony Coton is a Brummie (like Deeney) so probably has a bit of a dislike for Wolves anyway and Foster is naturally winding fans up via his WBA connections although fair point to say he didn't exactly stick around after relegation.

2. LordMegson

LordMegson Registered User

Supports:
    WBA
    Replying to
    @BenFoster
    What a ****! Still obsessing over that scoreline even though you jumped ship the minute you got relegated. Enjoy watching the final from the bench. We'll be back, unfortunately for you you'll always be a ****! #wolvesaywe

That's one of the tweets back to ben :laugh:

3. Steve - Wfc

Steve - Wfc Registered User

Supports:
    Watford
    Troy Deeney

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Troy living rent free in the Wolves' fans heads. There are a few who genunely want their players to crock him when we play them again in a few weeks :laugh:

DeadlyDemon and wfctillidie like this.
  4. wfctillidie

wfctillidie On loan from the championship..

Supports:
    Watford

Their overreaction is ridiculous. He got asked the question and clearly emotions were running high. In the same interview he pretty much referred to him as a world class striker.

Now apparently he has re-ignited their season, if getting to a cup final wasn't motivation enough to beat us I don't really get the logic that Deeney's comments are.

I'm pretty confident we'll beat them again, we seem to have their number. I can see those funny masks making appearances in both ends as well.

5. StewieJT

StewieJT Registered User

Supports:
    AFC Bournemouth
    There's discontent with players not Eddie. They're just coasting.

6. Quirkafleeg

Quirkafleeg NUNO HAD A DREAM /\_/\
    Staff Member

Supports:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Had time to digest events, to say I was at a footballing low is laughable, that ending killed me. Anyway thought we both played ok in patches, both having decent spells. Though Watford did really well first half and for us a great second half up to your first. Jota was unplayable for us, he tore Watford to shreds at times and in the end were himself out same as Moutinho, Watford have a good midfield and a decent bench something we haven't got yet. Delefeou coming on changed the game, he was how Jota was for us and his goal killed us, we couldn't see the game out with the midfield we had left.

Well done Watford, I hope you don't win not because you beat us because of that 7th place we need Citeh. But respect for that comeback.

7. wfctillidie

wfctillidie On loan from the championship..

Supports:
    Watford
    You’ll do well to finish top 10 now I think. It will take some effort to keep fighting for 7th after that.

I think Leicester will get 7th.