1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We are in total crisis and I have no faith in Gold and Sullivan.

Discussion in 'West Ham United' started by GreenStreet, Jan 19, 2014.

1. GreenStreet

GreenStreet Keep blowing them bubbles

Supports:
    West Ham United
    We are in a total crisis, make no doubt about it and I've lost total faith in our owners.

Firstly, we are by far the worst team in the premiership, I've never seen a West Ham side in a worser state than it is right now. We play the most atrocious football I've ever seen, a base plan of pass back to the CB and hoofed up looking for scraps.

Big Sam should be ashamed. He's a gutless and arrogant man who should resign with some dignity. How can we let teams keep having upwards of 15-20 shots a game (Fulham had 30!). His excuses are just copied and pasted each week you can almost guess what he's going to say (when he isn't hiding behind Neil McDonald that is). Funny how the self proclaimed Alerdici can't shut the **** up when he finally wins something but we don't hear a peep from him when he's been shown up.

He's ruined my enjoyment of football, a few years ago I would be angry and annoyed when we lost but these days, I just shrug and carry on. He's drained the life out this club and has destroyed our values and traditions. West Ham fans will NEVER fully accept him and though this post may be seen as kicking a man when he's down, he did the exact thing when he came to us "what is the west ham way? lose, lose, lose".

I'm totally tired of the whole thing right now and won't be buying or attending anything West Ham until he's gone. For bad as Sam is, our inept owners Gold and Sullivan deserve even bigger stick for running us like some sort of pub team. I have no faith in the pair of them, they clearly are out of their depths in this league. Facts:

- Poor judge of character in appointing Grant
    - Delayed in sacking him and lead to relegation
    - Indulged in Sam's transfers request by buying a crocked player for £15m
    - known for 6+ months we needed a new striker but halfway through January and nothing showing
    - Relentless pursuit of the OS has been a joke, I get the impression they just want to sell us for big bucks as soon as they move in.

No long term plan either through our playing style or strategy - ticket sales are down and we will set a record in having the lowest semi final attendance against City soon.

If we somehow manage to stay up, and go to the OS, NO one is going to turn up...the style and players are pony, the OS is not fit for football no matter how many retractable seats they stick on it and the atmosphere will be worse than it is now! Total embarrassment from the top down.

No doubt those who think SURVIVAL is the be all end all and the BPL status is a holy grail will argue that gold and Sullivan saved us but right now I would gladly take a few seasons in the championship to build again properly instead of the square pegs in round holes situation we find ourselves in right now. The two berks deserve financial burden if we go down, it is their actions and theirs alone that have resulted in it.

Short term and long term we are totally ****ed. I hope and pray that these two berks decide to sell up sooner rather than later.

2. Jonny Ninja

Jonny Ninja witty unpredictable talent and natural game

Supports:
    West Ham United
    We are not as bad as we were 3 years ago under grant, no where near imo. that season we were always going down, this year we are mopst difinately in the mix but we're certainly not down yet. We could've conceivably dropped another league with the wrong appointment we were that bad the year before even with Parker having such a great season.

As for G&S, they saved our club and personally I would prefer to have supporters with some money running west ham rather than naive foreign investors that apparently have bags of money (look at the likes of Blackburn, birmingham, Cardiff). Big Sam may not be the man to take us forward but we gain nothing imo sacking him now and getting someone in to finish the season. Swapping managers doesn't garuntee you stay up and in the case of Fulham and Cardiff they are more likely to go down now with their new managers

3. Mitch_wfc

Mitch_wfc VIP

Supports:
    Watford
    Thinking that having an injury prone Andy Carroll and a not good enough Carlton Cole as the only two first team strikers was/is adequate for a full season is comedy Gold (pun intended). Hardly surprising that West Ham have struggled for goals this season. The problem is that SA thinks that any side he manages will score 1 set-piece in every single game

Also, West Ham have a proud history of producing talented young players and playing exciting football, the longer SA is in charge the more damage his $hit football is doing to this positive reputation your club has earned itself, because most young talented players will not want to play in an outdated hoof ball side. Future potential signings (good ones) might also be put off joining the Hammers if SA is still in charge too.

#3 Mitch_wfc, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
  4. Jonny Ninja

Jonny Ninja witty unpredictable talent and natural game

Supports:
    West Ham United
    Well 3 weeks since this thread and what a fckin turnaround. Still in the shite but no longer cut adrift from 17th but top half :rave:
    The big mans back, nocerino and boriello wil both improve the team and Adrian is showing signs of real class. Not bad for a free. We now have all of our CBs fit, which has been the biggest problem for us this season. I think we'll finsh towarsd the top half of the bottom 11
    COYIs