1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - we need your help! Please read the thread linked below to help make FF a better place for all. Click here to learn how you can help
    Dismiss Notice

Week 5 - Mid week games!

Discussion in 'Championship Prediction Gumpf' started by Super_horns, Oct 4, 2020.

1. The Rev Skyblue

The Rev Skyblue Registered User

Supports:
    Coventry City
    I think there are point scoring errors on the Birmingham Sheff Wednesday result. It was 0-1 and some got points for 1-0. Sorry to point this out Superhorns, you do a fantastic job.

Super_horns likes this.
  2. Celtic Shield

Celtic Shield Registered User

Supports:
    cardiff city
    Well don, Rev, I'm one who got 3 pts for a Brum win when all 3 pts should have gone to Wednesday. So take 3 pts off me 'Horns' and put 1 pt on me for the mighty Bluebirds win at Preston. So I should be on 9. Cheers lads.

3. Super_horns

Super_horns WATFORD Till I Die
    Staff Member

Supports:
    Watford
    Ah sorry !

Don’t know why I had 1-0 Birmingham.

4. northendsoul

northendsoul Registered User

You must have been on the Buckfast mate:drunk12, theres at least 2 punters been given at least 6 points more than they should have.:deadhorse

Super_horns likes this.
  5. Celtic Shield

Celtic Shield Registered User

Supports:
    cardiff city
    Horns, for Fri, Sat, Sun you've got me down for 8, should be 9. On Tues, Norwich beat Brum, you owe me another 1 for that so that gives me 11 before tonight's games. Its only a few points but its tight at the top. Cheers Horns.

6. DeeHatter

DeeHatter Registered User

Supports:
    Luton Town
    SH, I think you might owe me a couple of extra points for the Derby-Watford result. It's painful enough having to predict Watford to win without losing points on it :cry:

Super_horns likes this.