1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Crespo, Jun 29, 2010.

1. RM

RM Registered User

Supports:
    Reading
    Yeah well I think I’m right in saying it’s effectively a beta that they’ve had the cheek to sell?

2. Benzel

Benzel Registered User

Supports:
    Swindon Town.
    I wouldn't even say it's at beta stage, if I'm not mistaken the money made from sales goes into the continued development of the game.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3. The Valiant

The Valiant **********

Supports:
    Port Vale FC
    Got Arkham Knight and Resident Evil 7 with the intent of playing a lot over Christmas.

I like Arkham Knight, but it feels inferior to the 360 Batman games. Have only had an XB1 for a year or so, but this has been a common theme in most 'franchise' games I've played - inferior games on a superior console.

Don't know how much further I can go with RE7. The opening of the game, and the initial exploration of that house, is one of the best 30 mins or so of a game I think I've ever played. So nerve-shredding and tense. And since then I've just despised it. Endlessly running away from invincible hicks. All feels very clunky and as if I'm not actually in control of anything. I think I'll end up giving fewer hours to this than I did RE6, which perhaps says it all.

4. Shane

Shane Registered

Supports:
    Southampton FC
    PUBG has been rushed for console. Shouldn't be out yet imo. I'll wait for a while before I get it as i'm really enjoying COD WWll atm and the map pack is out soon.

5. Steve - Wfc

Steve - Wfc Registered User

Supports:
    Watford
    Finding shooting so difficult on pubg.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Greenness

Greenness ◕ ◡ ◕

Supports:
    Liverpool, Plymouth Argyle
    Fortnite is a laugh even if I do suck

7. PorkchopExpress

PorkchopExpress The Blackfish

Supports:
    Manchester United
    You need to figure out the best scopes for each gun. I find red dot and 2x scopes on single fire mode ARs worl best, but I know others who think 4x is better.

Playing in squads gives you more chance to live long enough to see good gear.

Steve - Wfc likes this.
  8. The Doc

The Doc #freegabrielheinze

Supports:
    Manchester United
    CM 01/02

What a game.

Adam likes this.
  9. Adam

Adam Are you cereal?

Supports:
    Liverpool
    Love how bang average players are inexplicably amazing in old school CM.

John Welsh for Liverpool ends up as good as Xavi, refuses something like 30k a week after starting on £125 just 2 years before and forces a move to Madrid :laugh: c**t.

John F**king Welsh.

The Doc and Tatties like this.
  10. Steve - Wfc

Supports:
    Watford
    I suppose so. I still find myself losing most gunfights unfortunately. I'll aim down sight and it's all over the place despite adjusting sensitivity, changing from single fire, to burst and vise versa etc.

Also, I hate the fact that you have to tap the left trigger once to ADS. I much prefer holding down the left trigger to ADS. Feel in far more control when I do that. Do you know if there's a way to change that?

11. PorkchopExpress

PorkchopExpress The Blackfish

Supports:
    Manchester United
    No idea. Basically when I'm camping out with my team I sit pra ticing scoping over and over again so I have gotten used to the scoping. The spread sounds like you need better upgrades on the gun (like grips) and a shorter range scope so you can adjust easier.

12. Greenness

Greenness ◕ ◡ ◕

Supports:
    Liverpool, Plymouth Argyle
    Fortnite; is paying for PvE worth it? I'm enjoying this game but suck hugely and you don't get time to experiment and mess around on battle royal. It's a out 15 quid for the cheapest game option which I'm happy to play if there is enough content.

13. RM

RM Registered User

Supports:
    Reading
    I wouldn’t recommend it.

14. Steve - Wfc

Supports:
    Watford
    Just stick to the Battle Royale bit.

Me and my mates are really enjoying this at the moment. It's a far more smoother/complete game than PUBG is at the moment on the Xbox One, and a really good laugh too.

8 wins in solo. Over 25 wins in duos and over 25 wins in squads :D

15. CPFC2010

CPFC2010 Registered User

Supports:
    Crystal Palace
    PUBG should have never been released for console. It’s a PC game, different mechanics. It must be hard using a controller, don’t think I’d have the patience for it without my keyboard and mouse!

Heard a lot of good things about fortnite. Never tried it though as it looks to cartoony and anime for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Digital Twisted

Digital Twisted Persistent & Explicit

Supports:
    Hearts, Liverpool
    Fortnite is a bit more polished than PUBG is currently, the cartoony-ness of it doesnt bother me so much but the floatier controls really annoy me and I just detest the building mechanic, so many games devolve into who can build the fanciest tower and snipe from up top.

17. Steve - Wfc

Supports:
    Watford
    Just destroy the tower. The amont of games I have won where im at the bottom of the fortress and just decide to shoot the bottom bit holding it up so the guy has to jump down is countless.

Pubg will improve over time on xbox im sure of it and when it does ill play it so much more.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

18. Benzel

Benzel Registered User

Supports:
    Swindon Town.
    I'm still finding out new commands I enjoy it most of the time but it can be ****ing infuriating dropping, being miles away from the circle, looting up and then dying without even seeing who killed you.

Running Simulator 2018.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

19. mattamomo

mattamomo Registered User

Supports:
    Manchester United
    Bought CS:GO about a year ago as it was cheap and a friend is always on it. Only played a couple of hours until last week. Now I'm finding myself getting really into it.

I play so much OW that a purely skill based FPS is refreshing. When I die I feel it's fair and when I get kills I feel I earn it. Which is hard in a game like OW due to so many abilities and ultimates.

Jumped into comp CS and so far have a draw, a win and a loss (drew 5vs4 which was a shame) and am being put with the 4 gold star players. I am jumping in without understanding what any of them are saying however, so no idea what Long, mid, short, heaven etc is on all the maps.

Wish I got into this earlier.

20. Adam

Adam Are you cereal?

Supports:
    Liverpool
    Alien: Isolation.

Beautiful game. Nails the look and lore but with hugely frustrating and punishing gameplay. Bad times when you're more afraid of androids than the alien.