1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - we need your help! Please read the thread linked below to help make FF a better place for all. Click here to learn how you can help
    Dismiss Notice

What are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Crespo, Jun 29, 2010.

1. RM

RM Registered User

Supports:
    Reading
    You mean because of translation issues or it’s not actually included?

2. Sandsy

Sandsy Formerly known as manojob

Supports:
    Hyde United, Manchester City, Swatcats
    Whenever I try to select campaign it says there are no campaigns at this time. Perhaps that is an online only thing? But then again it won't let me play any other way. I either sign in or I can't go any further :laugh:

3. RM

RM Registered User

Supports:
    Reading
    Odd. It has a very good campaign, maybe disabled for certain countries.

4. Sandsy

Supports:
    I will try again later today. Perhaps I need to play about with it more. I had what I am guessing is the normal menu. After clicking campaign I had a short video explaining the good guys/bad guys and what was happening. Then it went to a warzone menu. Warzone in middle, MW on right and Cold War on left :shrug:

5. RM

RM Registered User

Supports:
    Reading
    Yeah they’ve integrated the games, if you click MW you should have campaign and multiplayer options.

6. Soup Ladle

Soup Ladle Registered User

Supports:
    Hartlepool
    Managed to pick up an Xbox 360 for £20 here, someone was leaving and having a flash sale. 18 games as well. Bit of a bargain and you can still download games for it.

I'm playing GTA IV at the minute but I've also got Max Payne 3, Call of Duty Black Ops and Red Dead Redemption.

No idea which one to play next as I've never played any of the three titles. What would you lot go for?

7. Sandsy

Supports:
    Red dead.

8. PorkchopExpress

PorkchopExpress The Blackfish

Supports:
    Manchester United
    Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord

Haven't got very far onto the game, but I'm ejoying it. My men were on the verge of deserting me due to a lack of gold and food, but we fought off a few groups of looters and bandits, which earned us a fair bit of cash, and also helped mold my group into an experienced fighting force. We can now comfortably take out double our number. I also acquired a surgeon companion for some much needed first aid. My next aim is to get some horses for increaseing our march speed, and also to allow me to train some shock cav.

9. JTC77

JTC77 Ugistered Reser

Supports:
    Manchester United
    Im currently playing Metal Gear Survive. I have never played any of that franchise before, but this one was heavily discounted on the January sales. It had some negative reviews, but so far I am enjoying it. It helps that one of my old mates plays and we have been able to do some multiplayer games, which has really helped my character in campaign mode, unlocking decent weapons etc.

10. upper90

upper90 Registered User

Supports:
    Manchester United, Detroit City FC
    tried DayZ for a few weeks. the mechanics for hunger and thirst are so ridiculous and you spend most of your time just trying to find food and water. if you spawn in the rain or at night, you might as well wait a few hours until the daylight cycle comes back around. planning to download final fantasy 8 next for the memories.

11. scunnymadandy

scunnymadandy Alfreton 14-0 Sheff Wed

Supports:
    Scunthorpe United
    God of War, just realised it was on PS+ so downloaded it for free.

12. Muller

Muller I like using gifs

Supports:
    European Champions Liverpool Football Club & Joel Matip
    Just started Skyrim had it recommended for years and thought id try it as it was on Xbox game pass..I think I'm gonna get addicted to it lol.

upper90, Dirk and The Doc like this.
  13. Minty

Minty Carpe Diem

Supports:
    Celtic
    Civilization 5.

14. Dirk

Dirk Moin Volkspark!

Supports:
    Hamburger SV
    :thumb It's still my favourite RPG. One of the best games ever made.

Wish you many wonderful hours just exploring it. No other game has me hooked like Skyrim before. I've played the whole Elder Scrolls Series but Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is, for me, the masterpiece of the franchise (with IV: Oblivion the 2nd).

Still waiting for The Elder Scrolls VI, the successor, for many years. After the Microsoft-Bethesda deal I'm hoping though, that it won't come out on Xbox only but also on Playstation.

yes, it's on the 20 games for free Collection for those who have bought a PS5 and PS+. Although the Collection contains only PS4 Versions of the games it is not downloadable for those who are PS+ Users and still use their PS4 (like me)
    But tbf I've already played most of those games anyway, except this Persona5 and 7 or 8 of them were already in PS+ months before, but still a nice action from Sony for PS5 Users with PS+ (that you need anyway when you want to play online)

Muller likes this.
  15. Sandsy

Supports:
    If you like turn-based RPGs I can't recommend Persona enough. looking forward to the new Shin Megami game coming out on the switch (Persona is a spin off from that series. SMT is usually on Nintendo,Persona on Playstation)

16. upper90

upper90 Registered User

Supports:
    i always come back to it after a year or so removed. mods can make it feel like a different game each play-through (i recommend the alternate start - live another life mod as a must-have)

Muller and Sandsy like this.
  17. Muller

Muller I like using gifs

Supports:
    I'm loving that it has so much detail I still don't have a clue what's happening I've only done about 2 missions but been playing for like 3 days nonstop lol.

upper90 likes this.
  18. upper90

upper90 Registered User

Supports:
    the randy savage dragon mod is worth a look, just to see it with your own eyes

Muller likes this.
  19. Dirk

Dirk Moin Volkspark!

Supports:
    Hamburger SV
    I know this feeling all too well while playing Skyrim for the first time back then in 2012.
    After the introductory main story when I first came into the open world of Skyrim I've explored it for many days with my bows (most times I play a hunter/archer or villain in RPG's, sneaky types ;)).
    Hunting Wolves and founding treasures and came into fight with Giants with a way too low level :laugh: I explored every dungeon I could find trying to beat the Draugr in it (most of them I had to visit again later because it was part of the main story :D )

Muller likes this.
  20. Muller

Muller I like using gifs

Supports:
    Just spoke to some child who wants me to be her father so have to now find a house I have only just got a horse ffs.