1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wolves fans heads up on Jordan Graham

Discussion in 'Championship' started by brobdignagian, Mar 13, 2018.

1. brobdignagian

brobdignagian Registered User

Supports:
    Derby
    theres rumours of him joining us in the summer as his contracts apparently up , not really heard much about him, my lad said he wasn`t bad but an injury and influx of new talent meant hes now surplus.
    Could he do a job at champ level????

2. Deano

Deano -=-=-=-=-=-=-

Supports:
    Wolves
    Yeah he’s a good player. Unfortunately out of the picture here as he is an out an out winger but he has very good ability and end product as well.

Won’t have played for a long time by the start of next season so will need a good full pre season.

3. DunblaneWolf

DunblaneWolf Nil - Nil

Supports:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Quality player. Old fashioned winger, beats his man and pings a cross in. Looked very impressive in a poor team a few seasons ago but has struggled with injuries and an ill advised loan move to Fulham.

4. WolvesFan95

WolvesFan95 Registered User

Supports:
    Wolves
    Kind of reminds me of jermaine pennant. He'll get Crosses into the box. Corners are decent aswell .Two good feet and got a trick in him .

5. ByTheRiver

ByTheRiver Registered User

Supports:
    Fulham
    When he did play at Fulham, he tried to be a one man show and failed to do what Jokanovic wanted him to do. There's a long list of players who have fallen foul of Jokanovic, if you don't do what he wants you are out the squad. Graham was sent to the U21 side had some good games but never got back onto the bench before having his loan cancelled in January.

6. Parkins Left Foot

Parkins Left Foot Registered User

Supports:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers (secondary team Woking)
    Was the second coming last season (for a few games) - we have moved on

Not a bad player at this level, but think that he can only do one job

7. brobdignagian

Supports:
    Derby
    well we dont have a proper winger so would probably do ok , if the rumour has any foundation

8. JadeWWFC

JadeWWFC Registered User

Supports:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    At Championship level Jordan's a really good player. Kinda like when you had Tom Ince, very quick and direct, likes taking players on. Great crosser of the ball, open play and set pieces. Think when he had his only run in the team a couple of years ago, he had something like 8 assists in 10 games. Really nice guy as well, took my little brother to meet him at one of those meet and greet type things at the club shop, he couldn't have been nicer.

9. brobdignagian

Supports:
    Derby

just hoping the rumour has some foundation as its just appeared from nowhere , although it could be just rubish , but a young direct winger similar to Demari Gray is just what we are missing , too much pressure is on Tom lawrence to deliver what he did at Ipswich last season , seeing as neither Wiemann or Anya currently do it for me , neither are any good and neither was Russell when he was here.
    Out of contract in June also so with being 23 i would expect a small compensation fee would be enough ??

10. JadeWWFC

JadeWWFC Registered User

Supports:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    I would say so. He hasn't featured at all since he came back from Fulham, despite being fit, and at the start of the season he only played a couple of cup games. On that basis, I can't see Nuno wanting desperately to keep him, and like you say, at the right price he'll move on. He is out of contract, but the club has an option in their favour. I think we'll do what we did with Saville last summer, extend his contract then sell him, just to get a fee.

11. brobdignagian

Supports:
    Derby
    Provided he signs it if you did offer him one, he may look at options elsewhere as it plain as day his future is NOT at WWFC

12. Bonjers

Bonjers Registered User

Supports:
    Wolves
    It'll be an automatic trigger in the clubs favour. We do it all the time.

Has the potential to be very good at this level but injuries disrupted him for 18 months and he's barely played at all this season

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk