1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - we need your help! Please read the thread linked below to help make FF a better place for all. Click here to learn how you can help
    Dismiss Notice

Wolves vs Blues

Discussion in 'Championship' started by DunblaneWolf, Mar 10, 2016.

1. mapperleyred

mapperleyred Registered User

Supports:
    Nottingham Forest
    tbf, its a lot better than the shite served up at the City Ground yesterday.

2. Quirkafleeg

Quirkafleeg Wolves Ay We.
    Staff Member

Supports:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Indeed and it makes the fact wim above Forest all the more loffable.... lolz

3. LordMegson

LordMegson Registered User

Supports:
    WBA
    Randy Lerner is a blue he hates villa :drunk12

Hopefully they snatch a play off place

4. DunblaneWolf

DunblaneWolf Nil - Nil

Supports:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    We was shite.

Blues were just as bad tho and we outsung the dirty bastards so I'm happy.

5. AimeeWolf

AimeeWolf Registered User

Supports:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Thought we probably edged the first half, without really testing them, second half was very much Birmingham's. Once they made the change and brought Magoma on, they started getting in and around our box a lot more. They missed probably three really good chances, and Ikeme made an excellent save from Davis too. We created nothing in the second half, and just sat back. Think Jackett will be delighted with a point, that's certainly how we set up.

Thought Hause was excellent at centre half, dominated in the air, and actually passed the ball to a team mate instead of spannering it out of play everytime, like Batth and Ebanks-Landell do. Good to have Price back in the team too, thought he did a neat and tidy job in the middle.

6. Acrylic

Acrylic Registered User

We did ' outsing ' them so fair play, all is good then yeah? They had 5 chances in the 2nd half to bury us - so your point about being just as bad? You're way off: They were far superior in the second half:

We were shit all round, no attacking intent at all - Jackett, clueless as ever.

7. Peaky Blinder

Peaky Blinder channel 5 thursday night

Supports:
    BIRMINGHAM CITY
    How old is Dunblane:laugh: Can't take you seriously if you think we were just as bad. We weren't brilliant but should have buried you 2nd half, after a poor first half, yet we didn't really give you a good chance all game. Can't comment on penalty shouts as my only view so far was from our end, the first looked a blatant dive, the second looked a pen, may be wrong as I'm yet to see any replays. Really could have done with the win today to stay as a serious play off contender, at least we still have a few games to go so you never know :drunk12

8. shaka

shaka Registered User

Supports:
    Birmingham City
    That's 2 points thrown away at a crucial part of the season for me. Mags made the difference in the 2nd half that should have seen us home and dry by 3 clear goals.

Still hopeful but its going to be tight now to make the play offs.

9. Panja

Panja In a land down under

Supports:
    Birmingham City
    Disappointing in front of goal again. That's just three goals scored in the last eight games now, not exactly banging them in are we?

10. AimeeWolf

AimeeWolf Registered User

Supports:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Don't think either of the penalty shouts were penalties, but you could easily say of the first one, "I've seen them given". The second one was just a slip by Donaldson, looked to me from behind the goal like there was no contact from Batth.

11. Quirkafleeg

Staff Member

Supports:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Should of beat us, we were piss poor again second half. Not sure how much I can take of this Jackett bollocks.. At least we're not going down this season, so lets get some more kids in and lets bed them in.

12. DunblaneWolf

DunblaneWolf Nil - Nil

Supports:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    You can't tell me you were satisfied with Blues' performance yesterday. Two desperately poor teams really. We were lucky to get away with it at the end what with your shocking finishing and that one save from Ikeme but that doesn't mean Blues were particularly good either.

13. Quirkafleeg

Staff Member

Supports:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    I agree Dunners to be honest, Blose were the better side but not by much, both sides were full of errors, tackles going awry and missed chances.. Not a really good game from both. You Blose lot will pull me up I'm sure and rightly so watching more games then me, but when I have seen you lot on the TV you scrap in games never free flowing greatness. Good scrappy fighting Birmingham City, something we've lacked, I wish Wolves could fight for points.