1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

American Turkey Shoot - Guns Don't Kill People, Americans Do - American Domestic Mass killings

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Andrew, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Guyett

Guyett Posts gifs

Supports:
    Tottenham Hotspur
    MTG et al. already tried to form an "Anglo Saxon" Christian nationalist caucus but got smacked down for being overtly white nationalist. It is sad seeing America circle that void and race to turn itself into the """"Christian"""" version of the likes of Iran or Saudi Arabia. What's sad and funny is that all of these religious freaks are the antithesis of what Jesus supposedly taught.

Jonny Ninja, Arkwright and SALTIRE like this.
  2. TAFKAP

TAFKAP Where's Adim?
    Staff Member

Supports:
    Spurs
    If the current direction of travel continues, the US will become a Christian Qatar/Saudi Arabia/Iran with increasingly extreme punishments for failing to adhere to religious doctrine. It's clear as day

#1362 TAFKAP, Nov 25, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2022
    TLC and SamB_SCFC like this.
  3. Tshabs

Tshabs Fears Heights

Supports:
    West Ham
    Think the inherent racism in this country will throw a spanner in the works for this. Without the racism, I'd agree with you 100% because you do have large percentages of both the Black and Hispanic population who are into religion, so enough numbers to switch the country into a deeply religious government. But White Christians tend to be conservative and in turn racist, so they tend to alienate Black and Hispanic religious people which will be a roadblock to any attempts to literally force the issue so to speak. Also, there is enough legal clout and precedent available to prevent something like the SC on abortion, so they can't use that route to force their will either.

Personally, the appetite for something like this to happen just isn't there among enough people, especially younger people. I can see the argument for some states going hard in this direction, and I can see extremist groups of all stripes taking advantage of the mass male alienation I mentioned earlier to commit stochastic terrorism on a regular basis. But I just don't see a full blown religious takeover happening.

Marty_LFC likes this.
  4. SALTIRE

SALTIRE Fear is the mind-killer

Supports:
    Death of the tory party
    I wonder if another civil war will ensue there sooner or later?

5. Marty_LFC

Marty_LFC MLS All Star

Supports:
    USA
    No. Not in the classical 'war' sense.

Tshabs likes this.
  6. Copacetic

Copacetic Registered User

Supports:
    Football
    The federal government is surely way too well-equipped for there to be any meaningful war.

It's feasible to imagine that a secession movement might gain traction with a certain state or states but the resolution will have to be political.

7. saint_clark

saint_clark Up the Saints

Supports:
    Southampton
  8. TLC

TLC FF's OverWench
    Staff Member

Supports:
    The mighty Newcastle United
  9. Tshabs

Tshabs Fears Heights

Supports:
    West Ham
    Like clockwork, as we were discussing civil wars and stochastic terrorism just a few days back...

North Carolina power outages could last days after shootings - AP

10. Marty_LFC

Marty_LFC MLS All Star

Supports:
    USA