1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - we need your help! Please read the thread linked below to help make FF a better place for all. Click here to learn how you can help
    Dismiss Notice

Bullard

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by potter1989bwfc, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Spud62

Spud62 North Londons pride

Supports:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    A good workhorse who you will miss

2. Copacetic

Copacetic Registered User

Supports:
    Football
    He's probably going to cost you upwards of £8m and if you think you can replace one of your best midfielders with a 19 year old League 1 player... well it's a bit of a risk although he is undeniably quality the fact that he plays for Leeds raises the media attention somewhat.

All the same I'd be gutted if he left. Hopefully, as he is on a 4 year contract, we can get a large fee and I know Bates won't be taken for a mug. I also think a bigger club like Arsenal or Manchester United will eventually take a punt on him.

3. OptimusPrime

OptimusPrime Cottaging

Supports:
    Fulham
    Which is why we should be trying to get him in now. Apparently we have asked and the price you quoted was about what we sold Bullard for. Not sure if there is any truth in that though.

Although we have apparently put a bid in for Joe Ledley, which has been rejected.

4. Fulhammadman

Fulhammadman Cranidos

Supports:
    Rangers and Fulham
    Dacourt anyone?