1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - we need your help! Please read the thread linked below to help make FF a better place for all. Click here to learn how you can help
    Dismiss Notice

Charlton v Middlesbrough (our cup final)

Discussion in 'Championship' started by adamf1, Sep 24, 2014.

1. adamf1

adamf1 #WeWantOurCharltonBack

Supports:
    Charlton Athletic
    Well here it is so early on in the season we have the privilege of playing Middlesbrough.

I honestly feel blessed everyday that we just get to compete in the same league as them as of course in reality we are absolutely worlds apart.

The Middlesbrough shirts that all our players will get at the end of the game will take pride of place in their homes where they can reflect on the undoubted highlight of their careers.

The undefeated run has been great but we will be extremely lucky to do any better than a 0-7 result.

Many fans will still be extremely happy with this result because after all it is Middlesbrough.

2. Lamby

Lamby Registered User

Supports:
    Charlton
    Another win for them to notch up against us, we cannot compete with such an amazing team on and off the field.

3. LEF

LEF Censored

Supports:
    Wycombe Wanderers
    Patrick Bamford to tear the Addicks a new one.

Du du du du, Patrick Bamford.

4. smoggy1986

smoggy1986 Registered User

Supports:
    Middlesbrough
    Charlton fans still butthurt over Mowbrays comments i see,,,,

Would take a point here, We have had a mid week game go the distance and CAFC have not.

1-1 Vossen to get his first

#OperationRiverside :dunce:

5. Purple Bananaa

Purple Bananaa Alienation

Supports:
    Charlton Athletic
    On the pitch, this will give our players a chance to play with some true greats of the game. Off the pitch, it will allow our fans to witness one of the scariest ultras groups of all time and I hope everyone will get back to their homes safely.

We are of course massive underdogs but I think our players will put in an incredible performance which will lead us to only lose by 9 goals.

6. borobob

borobob Registered User

At last the Charlton fans have come to realise their place in the world order. If any of you board members would like to meet myself or any of the other royalty off FF who are linked to MFC then please apply in writing To a mod. As for the game we will piss it.

7. Magooder

Magooder Registered User

Supports:
    Middlesbrough
    Despite our superiority in every aspect as a club, Charlton should win this one considering our 120 min+ performance away at Liverpool midweek. No pressure..

8. Purple Bananaa

Purple Bananaa Alienation

Supports:
    Charlton Athletic
    The fact Middlesbrough managed to score a total of 15 goals at Anfield shows just how good this team is. I might not even turn up for the game as it'll probably take ages to finish due to the amount of goals.

9. borobob

borobob Registered User

I would go if I were you , you can tell your grandkids all about it. You may even be lucky enough to catch the eye of the mighty Karanka...Imagine that.

10. borobob

borobob Registered User

News just in , we are 1st up on MOTD. disregarding all tradition the BBC have decided we are just too big for the football League show.

11. Scott_AFCB

Scott_AFCB Rule Brittania

Supports:
    AFC Bournemouth
    I believe Sky are planning to scrap both Merseyside and North London derbies, and break any rule that states no live coverage of a 3pm kick off.

Build-up starts on ALL Sky Sports channels on Friday morning, continuing until Sunday night.

12. zeking83_uk

Supports:
    middlesbrough
    It would be a great surprise for us not to win against a lowly Charlton. Its not that we are that good its just that they are so poor As the mighty mighty Mogga once said "Its only Charlton we should be beating that dross"

Disappointing if its below double figures. Even Meijes could start this one!!

13. Lamby

Lamby Registered User

Supports:
    Charlton
    If we see one of your fans, must we bow down to praise them and their superiority?

14. borobob

borobob Registered User

Over 2000 going so that will be a lot of bowing. Brilliant away support from Boro this season just hope those legs have recovered.

15. Lamby

Lamby Registered User

Supports:
    Charlton
    Quite a boring game really up until injury time. We were unlucky not to come away from that with all 3 points, you are such a dirty side, spose it takes after the "dirty northern bastards" type ;)

16. adamf1

adamf1 #WeWantOurCharltonBack

Supports:
    Charlton Athletic
    Well if that result alone doesn't win Big Bob manager of the year then I will eat my own shit.

17. borobob

borobob Registered User

Bossed the 1st half and then ran out of steam in the 2nd and at the end were lucky to come away with a draw. Ref was dreadful for both sides. Look forward to the return game where I am sure Charlton will also bring at least 2000 fans.

18. KP1610

KP1610 Registered User

Supports:
    Bournemouth
    What caused the Charlton v Boro sarcasm in the earlier posts?

19. smoggy1986

smoggy1986 Registered User

Supports:
    Middlesbrough
    They should film Benefits Street in Charlton, their fans claim for everything!!!

Said id take a point before KO, happy with that, had to dig in towards the end and we began to look tired. Clean sheet and a point on the road. Well done Boro.

20. borobob

borobob Registered User

Ask the Charlton lot, they seem to have their own little issues. Something to do with Shoulders and chips I think.