1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - we need your help! Please read the thread linked below to help make FF a better place for all. Click here to learn how you can help
    Dismiss Notice

Cheats

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by super white, Nov 25, 2001.

1. super white

super white *Mrs Kevin Davies*

Supports:
    Bolton Wanderers
    Not sure if there are actually any fulham fans on these boards but if there are do u really think your team doesn't cheat? Or is it just that u get away with it so u do it!

****in saha is a moaning cheating diving [email protected] - and I'm not surprised he's got the highest amount of fouls in the Prem given on him the amount of times he goes to the ground when there's a defender within a 3 foot radius of him.

And Rufus ****in Brevett could have won an poscar today. Ball had been played, Dean Holdsworth was nowhere near him and he just jumped in the air and appealed for a free kick - and ****in got one! i've never seen such a big joke in my life and you cant possibly understand wot a ****in cheat he is unless u saw that dive! He deserved the boos he got for the rest of the amtch - if the ref had bin watching him he would have definitely been sent off.

2. Thamesbank

Thamesbank Registered User

Sit down and take a few deep breaths and things won't seem half as bad. Of course Fulham players play for free kicks just like everybody else. We don't think we are above that, it is afterall a part of the game whether we like it or not. Not having been at the Reebok on Saturday I cannot comment on particular incidents, but I seem to remember Fat Boy Holdsworth cheating last year at the Cottage which won you a free kick that led to your goal, so kettle pot black springs to mind.

3. super white

super white *Mrs Kevin Davies*

Supports:
    Bolton Wanderers
    lol - yeahn Deano's great. Thing is tho the way he does he just backs intosomeone til they have to push him. Doesn't always work either and he's not some kinda prima donna when it doesn't. But Louis Saha could not believe any decision that did not go his way last week (ever thought of selling him to utd btw? He'd get more decision there!) I'm sorry but Fulham re definitely te most diving team I have seen this year, and I've seen Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal (who are als pretty bad) all of whom have reputations for playing for dcisions and Fulham are much much worse.

And I swear to od if you'd seen Rufus scummer Brevett you would have to agree with me. There is no way on this earth that anyone, even a Fulham fan, can condone wot he did. [email protected] :mad:

Welcome to the board anyway :D

4. Iank

Iank Registered User