1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest - we need your help! Please read the thread linked below to help make FF a better place for all. Click here to learn how you can help
    Dismiss Notice

How well will Fulham do????

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by theodorewhitmore, Aug 18, 2001.

1. theodorewhitmore

theodorewhitmore FF Decader

Supports:
    Hull City
    Can the cottagers be up there. Personally I think around 10th - 12th myself depending on injuries and season long spending!!!

2. Murno

Murno Registered User

I reckon top 10. Van Der Sar is a big buy for them, for sure.

They have the spending power to get them out of any trouble, but I feel they will do well in their debut Premiership season.

3. nickjstamp

nickjstamp Former regular

Supports:
    Brentford
    I reckon about 10th myself.

The new signings will need a bit of time to get used to the Premiership (as will a lot of the younger players) but in a few years time they can be a top 5 team- after all they have infinate resources!

4. MKJohn_ITFC

MKJohn_ITFC Gone fishing

I think they should do OK, but this 'We will get into europe' & 'we can win the premiership' Sorry, no way.

I seem to remember the manager of a team from Manchester saying the same sort of things last season. Look at them now.

5. Cjm24

Cjm24 FF Old School

After seeing them against Man United today I have got to say they will stay up.Top half of the table I reckon.